The Visit/Awkward

I woke up from the floor because someone was shaking me.

"Get up Ms. Coles... you have to cook breakfast" Keyshawn said putting on his tie.

What the hell did he just say?

"You have to cook now Angelina... you know Mrs. Sánchez is no longer with us no more, so you will have to cook until I find a new maid." Keyshawn said admiring himself in his large mirror.

Oh hell naw.

"Chop, chop, chop, I'm hungry... you might as well get used to this" Keyshawn said going downstairs.

I got up from the floor and stretch. Wow, I'm so mad right now.

Wait, I just remember I don't know how to cook.

I went into Keyshawn bathroom, did my hygiene and ran downstairs so he won't rush me.

Keyshawn was looking like his normal self, reading his newspaper.

"Now you have 50 mins to cook, you were late" Keyshawn said not looking up at me once but still reading his newspaper.

"Um, Keyshawn... I don't know how to cook" I said looking down at the floor afraid of what he was going to say.

It was quite in the kitchen for like 15 seconds until Keyshawn finally spoke.

"What kind of women doesn't know how to cook... and to think I was seeing a future with you" Keyshawn said getting up from the counter and walking right beside me.

"What?" I said still thinking about him saying "seeing a future with me" yea I don't think so.

"You heard me Ang, I wasted my time ready just to taste your cooking, and your ass don't even know how to cook" Keyshawn said looking at me like I was a disgusting piece of meat.

"Now, I have to spend some more money to buy another Mrs. Sánchez huh?" He said smirking.

He makes me sick.

"Fine, I'm leaving... starving... now I have to eat nasty fast food" he said walking past me and to the door .

I waited to hear the door close and that was my Que.

"I HATE YOUUU" I screamed out.

I failed to the ground because I was just too stressed out and just wanted to escape from this crazy man.

Gosh, Josh... how I wish I never played this game with him.

I got up from the floor and walk back upstairs... gosh, I guess I'm going to be hungry to.

Oh, Mrs. Sánchez how I miss you.

Wait, maybe I can just go back in my old room just too actually see it... I mean Mrs. Sánchez dying doesn't seem so real.

Well she is. My subconscious says

I open my door slowly. I walk in seeing the covers off my bed that I hurried and took off last night.

I kept on walking in slowly and I step on something.

"OUCH!!" tears instantly fell down my eyes... gosh, that hurt so bad.

I look down to see something golden; I hop out the room with the golden thing still on my feet.

I hop in to Keyshawn room and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Tears were still flowing down my face. I pick up my foot to see what this golden thing was.

What the hell is this?