He's Nice

*Splash* I pop my head from above the water and seen Keyshawn giving me a death glare while Felicia look terrified for her life.

"Are you just going to stay in there, or are you going to let me help you out of the pool?" Josh asks chuckling while starching his hands out for me.

Gosh, I probably look like a wet frightened dog right now.

I grab Josh hands while he picks me up out of the pool and wrap a towel around me. Gosh, it felt so good to be in his arms. I was so focused on how Josh was rubbing my shivering body that I almost forgot about Keyshawn sending me death daggers.

I knew this was a bad idea!

I knew this was a bad Idea!

I push Josh away softly but he didn't budge. "Are you ok?" Josh asks smirking.

No not really!

"Yea, I'm just cold... and don't think you gotten away mister" I said looking at Keyshawn then back at Josh who was still caressing me while holding me close to his muscular chest.

I look up and seen Sasha chasing Derek. Derek was just cheesing like the stupid idiot he is. I hope Sasha gets him.

"Hey stop looking at my friend like you want to kill him" Josh said indicating to Derek.

"Oh, trust me... you and Derek is going to get it" I really wasn't in this conversation because (one) Keyshawn was still looking at me, but Felicia wasn't by his side no more.

Where's Felicia?

"It doesn't look like you want to..." Josh didn't finish his sentence because Felicia walks up to us.

"Um, can I steal Angelina for a minute?" Felicia was fidgeting while looking at Josh.

"Um, yea sure...I'm going to say what's up to my brother" Josh said turning around by the door noticing Keyshawn.

Keyshawn was looking around his house displeased.

Felicia grabs me by the wrist and walk out the other door so we won't walk by Keyshawn. We went upstairs to my room so we can get some piece in quiet.

I open up my door to see cross-eyes having sex in my bed...

OH HELL NO!!

"What the frack...get out!" Felicia said shooing cross-eyes and some boy that was extremely tall out.

"Calm down...damn bitch why do I always have to run in to you, you look cute tho" cross-eyes says before walking out with the tall boy trailing behind her.

Felicia ran to the door and shut it close not before locking it.

"Ew, she had sex in my bed" I was shriving in disgust. Jeez, I can't even imagine her nak....

I broke out of my daze because Felicia was shaking me.

"I know, but we can't worry about that now. Keyshawn caught us... I thought you said he comes home late?" Felicia ask letting go of my shoulders.

"He does"

"Then why the hell is he here now?" Felicia was pacing back in forth while hitting her hands on her head.

"Look, I don't know... he probably forgot something" I was just as scared as Felicia, so she needs to stop accusing me for not knowing he was going to come home early.

"Oh, and what exactly did he forget at 1:45am?... he went the whole day without it... so know all of a sudden he forgot it?" Felicia said looking at me like I was dumb.