Feeling Some Type Of Way

I can't believe she's blackmailing me.

What did I ever do to her, for she can do this cruel thing to me?

I should tell Keyshawn... or should I?

I walk downstairs in one of Keyshawn large t-shirts.

"A beautiful women like you should be in satin" Keyshawn said walking behind me.

"Ha, thanks for the complement... but I'm not in the mood for it right now" I said walking to the kitchen to pour me some orange juice.

"It's the truth, what's wrong?" Keyshawn said turning me around to him.

I was looking him in his eyes and I can tell he is really worried.

"You smell good" I said looking down at the ground

"thanks for the complement but I'm not in the mood right now" Keyshawn said smirking at me.

I tried so hard not to laugh but I crack a little smile, he had to make me smile.

"I'm so serious" I said trying to still cover my smile, but it kept appearing to my face.

"I know, so what's wrong" Keyshawn said putting both of his hands on each of my shoulders.

Should I tell him, yea I decided against it.

No I should tell him.

"Angelina, what's wrong!" Keyshawn said in a more piss way.

"Somebody blackmailing me" I said with my voice very low.

"What the hell did you say? Speak up... Angelina I don't have much time to play, now what's wrong" Keyshawn said semi-yelling at me.

"Samantha is blackmailing me ok, are you happy" I said all in his face, I can tell he was trying not to knock me on the floor, but he contain his composure.

"Yes, I'm very happy" Keyshawn said getting up and walking up stairs.

That's all, that's all.... Wow, and I actually had a little hope that he would help me out.

Wait Samantha probably work for him, he probably going to let Samantha kill me.

I have to escape now.

I walk out of the  kitchen wait let me rephrase that I ran out the kitchen.

I was at the front door and had my hand on the door knob.

"ANGELINA, YOU BET NOT BE RUNNING IN MY DAMN HOUSE" Keyshawn scream.

"I'm not" I said very low... basically to myself.

I can't believe he had the nerve to scream at me and not help me out with Samantha.

*Front Door Open*

I ran out the door as fast as I can.

As to remind you I didn't think of a plan, so I might get caught.

I kept on running and running while tears coming down my face.

Why? You might ask well hell I don't know.

I ran through the alley that I got kidnapped at.

Yes...Yes I'm almost home.

I'm a fast runner; I know I can do this... hell I run track for a living.

~*~*~*

I'm here, thank god.

I ran in my apartment building in went in the elevator.