Pills Label

Blake was on the stretcher getting pulled into the ambulance.

Why did he do this to his self, and why did Keyshawn had pills in his medicine cabinet?

All of these questions was just rushing through my head.

Keyshawn came over to me and wrap his arms around my shoulder giving me comfort.

He just got finish talking to the police officer who was asking questions.

"Come on, he'll be fine" Keyshawn drop his arms from around me and push me gently inside the house.

My eyes were still watery. I just pray he's alright.

I walk back in the house with Keyshawn. I was still quiet. I really didn't have anything to say.

"I'm sorry that had to happen" Keyshawn said breaking the silence.

I nodded my head not interested in talking at all.

"Look, this is his fault" Keyshawn said while walking away from me.

Why did he say that, that was so cruel.

I follow behind Keyshawn with the urge to smack him behind his head.

"How can you say that, you don't even know what he's going through"
Keyshawn stop walking and turns towards me "Ang, he the one who pop those......... pills in his mouth not us"

Why did it took him so long to say pills?

"Yea, your right he did pop those pills in his mouth that was in your medicine cabinet"

"Where are you going with this?" Keyshawn came a step closer to me.

I would lie and say I wasn't scared, but to be honest I was. But I surly wasn't going to back down.

"You know exactly where I'm going, why do you have pills in your cabinet Keyshawn" I tried to keep my voice calm but the more I was talking, the more I was yelling.

"Ang, their just pills... Calm down" Keyshawn turned around to walk away once again.

"No I would not calm down, do you want to know why.... huh...huh?" I was pushing Keyshawn on the back by now.

I didn't know I had all this anger held inside me, and to be honest it felt good to let it out.

Keyshawn turn around with pure black eyes, he looked like he wanted to beat the shit out of me, but instead he said "Why" with so much venom in his voice.

"You want to know why...because I'm fucking kidnapped! I can't get out of the house unless I'm going to school! I can't even fucking roll my eyes without be discipline! You made me meet your parents and pretended like we were a happy couple and you sent away the only friend I had on this fuck up journey and you fucking kill Mrs. Sanchéz. That's why I don't need to calm the fuck down"

Wow that felt good.

"Ok, first of Ang, I gave you a chance for you to go home but nooo you wanted to jealous my brother and pretend like were going out, and secondly I didn't force you to go to my parents house, you said you wanted to go yourself. Now me killing Mrs.Sanchéz and sending that thot Felicia away is what I needed to do."

Why the fuck was I speechless.

Keyshawn walk even closer to me, if that's even possible.