So Ready!!

I have to think of what I have to wear for that dinner. I have to out blow Josh mind so he knows what he's missing.

Josh and Keyshawn were talking for a minute now; I wonder what they're talking about.

 A few minutes later Keyshawn was in my room, well basically his.

"Hey, Um... Josh wanted to talk to you before he leaves" he said bewildered.

I knew he will, I smirk inside.

"Why?" I said trying to sound confused, but I know exactly why he wanted to see me.

He just shrugs his shoulders. I walk pass him but not before getting pull back by my arm.

"What was all of that, which happens downstairs?" he said referring to kiss and saying I would basically stay.

"I don't know, I guess I am those types of girls that fall in love with just a simple kiss" I said winking at him.

He smirks and let my arm go "never" he said, that kind of made me smile.

I feel so bad about poor Keyshawn, I'm only doing this because I'm just trying to jealous Josh which I had learn that is Keyshawn brother, but I'm hurting Keyshawn feelings doing the process.

I walk down stairs instantly, just ready to leap in Josh arms.

I walk outside and close the door.

He was in his car; I walk over to his car in open up the door and hop in the passenger seat.

Josh instantly reaches over me and closes my door hard before I can do it myself.

Oh wee, looks like somebody mad, and am I'm pissing off little, demanding Josh already.

"What the hell is you doing?" I look over to him and his eyes were pure black.

"So, you sleeping around with my brother now, what kind of sick shit is that Angelina, do you know how worry me and Sasha was when we couldn't reach you for two fucking days and here you are in my brothers fucking house." he said screaming at me by now.

I open my mouth trying to speak but only to get it close back "I told you to call me soon as you get home Angelina, soon. And you didn't... how can I ever trust you again, I think you do this to me on purpose to make me mad as hell at you."

He looked so exhausted, poor Josh, I never wanted to see him this hurt, and to know that I cause all the pain made me felt like shit, literally.

"Look josh, I'm sorry ok... and no I never had sex with him."

If he only knew.

"Where did you go after you've got finish running, because you damn sure wasn't home, Sasha told me." Josh said looking all piss again.

"Look, Keyshawn and I started to talk when I stop to rest, and I went to his house since it was close and got something to drink, ok nothing else happen" I said making a complete lie.

No actually I was running and your brother shot somebody and he kidnapped me, but for some reason I can't tell him that, I wonder how Josh going to feel when he know that his brother kidnapped me. 

"Didn't anybody ever tell you not to go in a stranger's house?" Josh said looking at me in disgust.

Yes like somebody told me to not run late at night, ok I get the phrases so can somebody stop telling me them.

"But he's your brother" I said looking him in his eyes, oh lord every time I talk It seem like he gets madder and madder by the moment.

"I don't give a damn if he's my brother Angelina, he's a stranger to you" he said shaking his head in revulsion.