Secret Spills Out

I hope you guys like this chapter, I didn't updated last Saturday I was getting braids, you know how long that take and Sunday I was at church and when I came home I took a long nap then went to my auntie house with my mom.

So as you can see I really didn't have time...but anyways let's get off of me because that was truly irrelevant lol. Anyways enjoy this chapter, let's read my lovely readers.

"What do you mean Josh told you to kidnapped me?" I ask looking at Keyshawn bewildered.

"Josh wanted me to kidnap you because he wanted you to confess your feelings to him" Keyshawn said shaking but not as bad like the first time.

Ok, I am hella confused.

Is his medicine kicking in yet?

"Keyshawn I am really confused, please explain" I said anxiously.

"Ok, listen... I'll tell you everything from the beginning" Keyshawn said lying down on his side with his face towards me, he was still slightly shaking.

"Please do"

I'm really scared right now.

Someone please tell me that this just his mental side talking.

No, it can't be because he took his medicine.

"Ok, please listen carefully....

"Josh has been planning this out for the longest. Ever since you guys were in high school he told me he wanted me to kidnap you when you guys go to college. He told me everything, which was you like to run late at night so that was a great opportunity to snatch you up. Josh called me the night before you guys were going to the library to study. He told me it was time for me to abduct you. So when you guys were at the library studying I stayed in the dark alley for hours. Josh told me you guys were heading out so that was my cue to get you. He describes to me how you look and I also seen pictures of you, so it wasn't hard to know who you were."

"Wait, so why did Josh want to kidnap me?" I ask looking at Keyshawn intently.

"I told you he wanted you to confess your feelings to him" Keyshawn said looking back at me.

"What... I'm so confused Keyshawn"

And I was... this was all stupid.

"Let me finish please" Keyshawn said while licking his lips nervously.

"Ok, go...

"Ok, Josh made a plan to not just snatch you up. He told me I should pretend like I shot somebody so I can have a reason why I'm keeping you hostage. So I caught you running and I pulled out my gun and pretended like I shot Samantha."

"Hold up wait Samantha... "Pretends" ...so she's not dead" I said interrupting him.

"I tell you about that later... can I just finish" Keyshawn ask getting annoyed.

I shook my head.

I was still so confused.

"Josh told me when I see you looking at me I should run behind you. So I ran behind you as fast as I could. He told me you were a track star so I had to try my best to catch you. Well, of course I finally caught you in put you in my car. At first I was about to take you to some raggedy place but Josh told me to take you to my house..."

"Ok, now can you explain to me why Josh wanted to kidnap me so I can confess my feelings to him?" I ask coming closer to Keyshawn who was still lying on the bed.