Harry : Birthday Present

Start from the beginning

Licking my lips, I sat up, just to be pushed back down and pinned by my shoulder. He straddled my waist and grabbed both my wrists in one hand.

“So you wanna play tease, do you?” he said with a smirk. He handcuffed my wrists to one of the headboard poles. There was no escape. “Then it’s your turn” he said in a low but lust filled voice.

He flung my stilettos off and threw them across the room. I was aching to touch him, for him to touch me.

He hovered above me, hands on either side of my head. Harry bend down and kissed me hard, letting his tongue roam every inch of my mouth. Our tongues fought in an epic battle, but I was defeated by him, like always. I moaned against his lips, rocking my hips up in hope to grind against him. One of his hands shot down and pinned my hip down.

“You fucking move again and I’ll go downstairs and leave you here” he growled. “No moving, no sound, you hear me?”

I nodded. I wanted him so bad I couldn’t take it. Harry attacked my mouth again, licking my tongue. We moved in unison, knowing each other as well as we did. And knowing him that well meant I knew his turn ons. We broke away and he looked down at me. I took my opportunity. I bit down on my bottom lip and rolled my head back on the pillow, smiling and sighing quietly. He groaned and attacked my neck, sucking and biting tenderly. I bit my tongue to avoid letting out a shriek. Looking down I saw he was getting pretty hard in his boxers. He left my neck and began moving down my torso, leaving a trail of little kisses as he went.

He finally got to the hem of my lace underwear. His teeth grabbed them and slid them down my legs, flinging them somewhere in the room. He kissed the inside of each of my thighs and smiled.

“Who made you this wet, (Y/N)?” he smirked, blowing on my soaking center. I gasped and threw me head back.

“You did , Harry” I said, gasping for air. His eyebrows sewed together. He brought one of his hands up and started to rub my clit vigorously. I threw my head back and arched my back.

“I said who made you this wet!” he shouted.

“You did! You, Harry!” I screamed almost out of breath. The sensation was so overwhelming, I couldn’t think straight. He jammed his face between my legs, causing me to moan without knowing. He stopped and brought his head up. He stood up and walked towards the door.

“No Harry please don’t leave me I need you right now I need you in me” I begged. My pussy was aching for him.

“Beg for it” he spat.

“Harry I want you to ram your big cock in my tight pussy and your balls smacking my ass. I want you to pound me until I can’t walk tomorrow I need you so bad” I begged, licking my lips at just the thought.

His eyebrows stayed furred together, never leaving my eye contact. He bent down and picked up my birthday present. My mind went crazy as he walked toward me.

“Spread your legs, slut” he said sternly.

I obeyed, giving in to him. I just needed him so bad I didn’t care anymore. He clicked the pink sex toy on and it started to buzz.

“Did I mention it vibrates, too?” he grinned.

He left me no time to answer before he rammed it inside me. I let out a scream, followed by a string of swears. He started pumping slow, picking up the pace.

“Harry” I moaned, bucking my hips towards him, making the moment even better.

“Fuck (Y/N) you’re so hot” he groaned in his raspy tone. His fingers reached up to my mouth and I took them, sucking and licking them as sexy as I could. He brought them down again and started rubbing my clit for maximum pleasure. I let out a loud moan and a shriek in response, making him go faster.

“Harry, I-I’m so close” I managed to spit out. Suddenly he pulled out, stopping everything. My mind went nuts

“Harry plea-” I begin but got cut off by Harry slamming his length inside me, filling me up. I screamed, but he swallowed it with a kiss. We began making out, moaning into each other’s mouths. I could feel his balls smacking my ass, which made my moan louder. He hooked my legs around his arms so they were level with waist for a better angle. One of his hands started kneading one of my breasts. It was too much to bare.

“Fucking shit (Y/N)” he said against my lips. His taste lingered in my mouth.

“I’m gunna cum, Harry” I whimpered. His thrusts started to get a little sloppy, so I knew he was close too. I screamed and released my liquids all over his cock. Shortly after, he did too, filling me up. He collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing heavily. He leaned over to the bedside table and grabbed a pair of small keys. Reaching up, he unlocked my handcuffs. He brought my hands to his mouth and gave them each a kiss, and then my nose, smiling. He wrapped his arms around me and spun us around so I was on top of him.

“I love you so much, (Y/N)” he whispered. I put my hands around his neck and rubbed his cheek with my thumb, smiling down at him.

“I love you too, Haz” I replied, resting my head down on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and pulled the blankets over both of us. And with that, we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

lnunter