"We've been so close for so long that I just can't get over him." Jayla shrugged as she threw her hands into the air. "I just don't think that I should be in a relationship until I'm completed over a person that I used to like."

"What do you have feelings for him for when he's not paying attention to you and he forgot your damn birthday?" Rayan scoffed. "Hell, I know your birthday and we've been dating for a month now."

"I know, I know." Jayla said as she wiped her tears, crying harder. "I just don't want to see you get hurt."

"And I don't want to see you get hurt either, Jayla." Rayan said in a serious tone. "But that's bound to happen."

Jayla grabbed her suitcase from the side of her along with her jacket and headed towards his large apartment door, turning to him and looking at him.

"I'm sorry." Jayla whined. "I really am."

"When you're ready to move on, I'll be here." Rayan smiled. "I'm not mad at you. I'm just happy that you were honest."

And the big relief off of Jayla's shoulders, felt great. However, she still didn't have what she thrived for. Dr. August. Meanwhile, Numra was at the men's naval base once again. Today, they were doing real testing with muscular men who served or was apart of the army at sometime. Everyone boarded a bus and headed to a large gym. Inside, it had a boxing ring, bike, weights, treadmills, etc. the commander had everyone switch from one set at a time after exercising in that certain field for 10 minutes.

Numra was on the boxing part, throwing on the gloves and punching the large bags. She punched the bag fast and repeatedly, breaking into a large sweat. She scrunched her lips together, puffing and breathing hard as she didn't take a break. She didn't believe in breaks. She wanted to work just as hard as the men who were sitting in her face.

"Ya doin' good, Frank!" Joey chanted from afar, riding the bike.

"Thanks, man!" Numra smiled as she got back to punching the bag.

But what she wasn't realizing, is that she was putting her baby at risk.

Next, was the "arm cruncher". As everyone rotated, Numra sat in the seat that held weights on the side with the skinny bar up top. When the commander blew his whistle and began walking back and forth in the room, Numra turned the weights up a little bit heavier than she was and started pushing herself to the limit. With each lift, her stomach would scrunch up and prepare for her small 4 pack. However, it wasn't showing. Why? Because she was pregnant

And with each weight that was being put on her baby, the more she was inching herself closer and closer to a miscarriage. At the end of an hour and a half workout, Numra threw her wet towel over her shoulders and drunk a lot of cold water out of her workout bottle. It was kind of difficult to deal with, due to her fake mustache. As she walked to the back to put all of her things away, Joey and Jackie met her at the back and smiled.

"That was a hell of a workout." Joey panted as sweat dripped from his blonde hair.

"Hell, I agree." Numra said in her deep and disguised voice.

"Hey guys. I'm beat." Jackie smiled as they stepped out of the building. "Say, would you three like to go get a few beers at the bar after this?"

"Um........sure?" Numra shrugged as she looked at him.

"Hell yeah!" Joey growled. "The drinks on you, right Jackie?"

"Whatever, man." Jackie laughed. "You better hush it before I changed my mind."

Now, Numra was in some deep trouble. She had no "men's" clothing to put on.

Thinking on her feet, Numra used the keys that Dr. August gave her to his home and rummaged through Dr. August's clothing, glancing around and looking for the closest thing that a "man" would wear to a bar. Almost 15 minutes later, she found one of Dr. August's red checkered shirts along with some black jeans and some black timberland boots. Even though they were too big for her, she placed a one of his black belts around her waist and drove out of the home.