"I'm Minghao. Or The8. You can call me either way.", said a big guy. He looks big but he's got a cute voice.

"I'm Vernon.", said a cute, foreign guy. Where and when did they find this white boy? "But you can also call me Hansol. It's my Korean name." Ohhhh...

"I'm Seungkwan.", said this guy who looks like he's got chubby cheeks. He looks cute too. Screw it, every boy in this room looks cute.

"I'm Jun.", "I'm Wonwoo.", said the guys at the corner.

"Hi, I'm Joshua.", said this guy who even went up to me to shake hands.

"I'm Seungcheol.", said the guy with big eyes.

"And I'm Jeonghan.", said the pretty boy with long hair. His hair might actually be better than mine.

"Oh, where's Dino?", asked Seokmin.

"He said he's going to--", Seungkwan started to talk but got cut off by someone coming in.

"I'm here!", said another short guy with a different uniform. I thought we all came from the same school...

Soonyoung put an arm over him. "And this is our maknae.", he said. 

The guy noticed me. "I'm Dino." He bowed his head in greeting. 

I did the same. "Miyoung."

"Ah, are you Hoshi-hyung's sister? It's nice to meet you."

"Same to you."

"Now that everybody's here,", Soonyoung said. "Let's celebrate our reunion!" Everybody cheered.

There was pizza and chicken. All men started to dig in. I wasn't really hungry so I just took a seat.

"Joshua-hyung, how's college?", Seokmin asked. "We barely see you guys since you all seem busy."

"Not really. It's just a bit more challenging than high school.", Joshua answered.

"It doesn't seem like that to Jeonghan-hyung."

All eyes turned to Jeonghan.

"Ah, it's seriously not that hard.", he said. "It's just that there are still guys who think I'm a girl."

"Why don't you cut it?", I asked. Though I wouldn't like the idea of seeing gorgeous hair go.

"Are you crazy?!", Seungkwan said. "Why would you even say that?"

"Jeonghan's hair is like our charm.", Seungcheol said. I don't quite get that but okay.

"Ehh~ It's not like that.", Jeonghan said. "I might really cut it next week."

"Nooo~" Everybody pleaded. One thing I learned today, everybody loves Jeonghan's hair.

So much more discussions happened. I didn't talk much since I couldn't relate to what they were saying.

"Miyoung-ah,", Soonyoung called.

"Hm?"

"Want to see your room?", he asked, smiling. Oh, right, right. I live here.

"Okay." I stood up with him and we went on our way.

We stopped by a door and we've arrived at the new fort of Park/Kwon Miyoung. He opened the door and.... TADA! Boxes everywhere.... Well, it's my room so it's my responsibility. But the bed, a huge and a very soft one that is, was already there and so is a desk and a closet. Just everything's still empty.

I started opening a box and so did Soonyoung.

"Aren't you supposed to be there?", I asked him.

"No.", he answered.

"But this is your house. They're your guests."

"And you're my sister. I'm helping family first."

"But--"

"No more. The faster it will be to finish everything if I help you. The earlier it will be for you to sleep too."

"Okay, okay."

We finished box after box..... after box.

"And where do I place Mr. Pingu?", he asked, holding the stuffed toy.

"Place him between Sheri and Runi.", I said. He placed every stuffed toy exactly where I told him to.

"And we're done."

"Funny how you memorized their names.", I said.

"I know right. I can't believe it myself."

You could still hear the boys' voices and laughs from the living room. 

"Jeez. It's already 11 pm.", he said, looking at the clock. "They should get going now."

"Do they stay until this late?", I asked.

"No, they stay later than this." They why are you kicking them out?

"You're here already. Dad told me to let you and your mom rest nicely for your first night here.", he answered as if he knows I'm asking. "Now, take a shower and go sleep.", he said then left.

"You told me to take a shower but you didn't tell me where the bathroom was.", I muttered.

He came back and said, "Bathroom's at the end of the hall." Then, he left again.

After I took a shower, there weren't any loud noises from the living room anymore. I went there and saw mom.

"Mom~", I went to the couch and hugged her."Why are you home late?"

"Sorry. It was a busy day today.", she said. "How's your day? Did you make friends?"

Make friends? I made acquaintance with thirteen people but I'd say it's too fast to become friends. But then,... "Yeah."

More about what happened to me today. How's school? How's the people? What do you think about the house? Etcetera, etcetera.

"Hey, you!", Soonyoung came in and pointed at me. "I told you to sleep already. You still have school tomorrow."

"Eh, what are you on about? You have school too."

"Shut up and go to sleep."

"Yes, dad. "

I did as told even though I don't get why he's acting like a parent. Whatever. The next day I woke up to someone smacking a pillow at me.

"Wake uppppppppp!", I squinted my eyes and saw Soonyoung.

"What is wrong with you?", I said, throwing a pillow at him.

"It's time for school." He was already pulling my arm. I got up and pushed him out the door.

"Give me five minutes."

I went back to bed and went back to sleep. But someone crashed their self over me.

"Ahhh! My arm! Your squishing it!", I shouted at him.

He got off. "Just get your ass up already."

"Fine, fine."

And that's how my mornings happen.