Chapter 58-More Than Memories

Yay!! An Update!! Haha xD PLEASE READ THIS AGAIN ^_^...... I MISS THIS STORY TOO.. Ate Rima xD.. and From the Beginning.. she is the one who supports this Story... DisneyNerd92...

Joy

2 days later

"I dont need you.. leave me alone!!" I shouted, leaning against the door

"Joy... Let me in!! Please!"Chris keeps tapping the door impatiently

"I dont need you!! Leave me alone!!"

"Why are you shutting me out?! Whats happening to you?!"

"I said leave me alone!! Cant you understand a word i am saying?! You're so stubborn!"I cried, holding my thoughts and shivering in fear.

I cant let Chris get involve in Me and This danger...

"Hehehe.. What a pity.." his voice..

"LEAVE ME ALONE CHRIS!! PLEASE!! I DONT WANT YOU TO GET INVOLVE TO THIS!!!!"I sat down and run my fingers through my hair.. TSK.. STOP IT!!

"Joy! We'll stick together... this is also my problem because you're my friend.. my BEST FRIEND!!"

I slowly Regain my sanity.. but my head hurts more.

"S-Superbook??"I stood up, weakly walking near him..

I fall to my knees and cried

"im sorry.... I am the troublemaker... im... sorry.. im sorry"Tears fall from my eyes, falling straight to superbook.

The blue light shone, and i can see that Superbook is A bit broken.. this is all my fault..

"Why do it have to be me...WHY?! I am living my life normally Satan!! Leave me alone!!"I shouted, tears welling up more...

"Thats because your heart is so pure.. you care for your friends more than you.. but when it comes to family.. your heart is fill with anger.. that means.. Its all balance..what if i Scatter darkness all over it? Hmm?! And both of us will be the ruler of this world!"

"You're crazy! Stop tempting me!! I dont want it!..."

"Joy..."The voice of Superbook is Glitching..

"Superbook!!..."I can see some sparks.. which means he's broken... how could that Satan..

"Remember.. that God is always.. there for you..."Superbook whispered.

"Superbook.. dont... leave us.... you became part of our lives.... you're our guide to God's ways... Superbook.."

"I am not... your real Guide.. its your heart.. who is your Guide.. because its only you who can choose.. the path.. you wanted to go.. if its good.. or bad... But Joy... i know you will be a good girl when you grow.. up..."

"Dont say.. that.. like... you'll be gone.. forever!!"I closed my eyes tightly, crying out to him,"Why would you leave us?! I HATE YOU IN A GOOD WAY!!.. Haha.."Sadness overcomes me..

"Joy...Chris.. also.. needs you.. and you.. need him.."

"Superbook..."

"Joy!"Chris suddenly opened the door.

"Superbook...... dont leave......... us..... NOOOO!!! PLEASEEE!!! DONT!!!"I cried, as the light started to fade away

"Joy..."Tears began forming on Chris' eyes..

"No... dont!! Dont be gone!!!!!"Chris hugged me as i cried...

"I hate you.. really..."I kept on crying... why would he do this?

"Shh.. Joy...."

"I know he's out there..."

"Haha.. poor girl... Left by a device who talks and loved them like his own child.. hahaha!!!" That Laugh...

"... You must be behind all this..."Chris whispered in his cold voice.

"Haha! why would you say that?"

"You've been doing this alot of time... Now.. its superbook.. who's next? Joy?!"

My eyes widened on his statement

"Haha! You're very sharp.. but... If you want him back.. you have to get through me... HAHAHA!!"Satan's voice faded away..

"We have to take some action Joy..."

I wipe my tears and then look at Chris.

"Why are you giving me that stern look?"Chris asked

"I already think of a plan.. but think of your own.. this is MY plan.. and you're not involved in it!"I headed to the kitchen

"WHAT? But we should stick together! Who knows if that Satan ever come back here!"

"Then so be it"I took out the Knife at the kitchen

"JOY?! Thats Dangerous!!"

"But useful..."

"You think so?! Humans cant kill Satan!"

"Human...."i smirked and then kept the knife at my bag.

"Joy!... what if you're gone?! Do you even care about others feelings?!"Chris shouted.

i remained silent

"I dont want you.... gone.. i dont want you to be just a memory!! I want you here!!.... everyone wants you here!! dont risk your life... for someone... who is... unworthy of becoming your friend.."

"You're not unworthy.. You are... my Friend who cares about me... you are my friend who would risk his life to save me.. but for now.. its me... this time... and..... Chris.... you know... you'd be better off without me"I left

"No!! So you really think im just a friend?!...... And im nothing but a friend?!how come you're so selfish?! HOW COME YOU ALWAYS THINK OF A PLAN WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING IT?!"

"Cause i care about you!! Everyone!! I dont want anyone to get involved at my situation!!!"

"AND WHAT IS THAT SITUATION?!"

"Chris.. PLEASE... Leave me be...."

How could he not understand?!... i dont get it....