Chapter 22-Remember the Past

I was turning the pages of my diary to page 1-5 when i saw my weird Drawings ..."this is creepy!"i said as i rapidly turned the page..."hmm......ah!"i stopped when i remembered something when i was 7 years old...something...very unusual...i feel like i know Chris..and..i feel like..i shouldn't be ashamed of being with my Family...or should i..

[January 27]

5 years ago...

I was walking with Mom and Dad at the park..."Mom im hungry.."i said to Mom silently.."Sure uhmm let me ask your dad to buy food for us"As Mom was about to tell Father to buy Food..i lightly pulled mom's hand to stop her from telling him.."Mom..you and Dad can buy the food..i'll stay here promise.."i smiled at them..actually this is an actual plan so they can be close..they are always fighting..."okay!stay here..."as they left I sit beside a weird looking boy.."Hi.."i waved my hand to him.."pshh.."he rolled his eyes.."Why are you so mean?!"i asked him as i stand up from the bench.."Because we just met?who are you anyway?"i rolled my eyes.."Im a human..and hey?im just being friendly!"he smiled at me.."is that a way of being friendly?When that 'guy' rolled his eyes you will get mad?"i suddenly stopped.."See?now you're getting it!now if you excuse me..im gonna read this Book im reading!"he turned into the next page..i slowly looked at the book he is reading so he won't notice."wow!he like bands.."i whispered to myself,never noticing that he looked at me for 1 second."you know them?"The boy asked.."no.."okay..now im embarrassed.."..no problem..I don't know them too.."Wh..what?!..."Hey what's your name.."the boy asked.."im Joy.How about you?"..."im..."He stopped when someone called him..probably his mom.."Oh maybe the next time we'll meet..i hope so!we'll get to know each other!bye Joy!"he run to his Mom.."Oh Joy!here's the food you asked.."Mom said while carrying the foods..Pizza,Burger,drinks..all that isn't nutritious!xD..after I finished the foods,me and mom Got home.And then Mom gave me this diary!im gonna draw here random stuffs..oh and that boy i met awhile ago..his appearance was..Brown hair,brown eyes,and..weird -.-...i hate weird..grr..how many years before Middle School?...ugh.....

[July 02]

It has been months since i didn't write on this diary..I don't even knew I had one!..it was this one thing I can't remember..something..important..something or..someone.."Mom have you told me Everything?"Mom nodded and smiled at me."Okay.."i went upstairs to look around..and then i saw a weird Boy walking on the streets..hmm maybe his a month younger than me though.."he's kind of Familiar.."i said to myself in a tone of an excited voice."Joy!it's time for Dinner!"Mom said."Coming!"i rushed downstairs to eat dinner."Dad,how's work?"i asked quietly because im not that close with him.."Everything's good..how about your school?".."oh it's fine!"i said happily..after eating I put the dishes in the sink.and then review for the Test tomorrow.."Im gonna review so i can Pass the test and then when im 12 im gonna study on Valleyview Middle School!"

[July 03]

This Morning I was packing my things when suddenly,the electricity went out."Grr im so unlucky..it's 4:00 in the morning!and it's so dark!"i looked around to find a Flashlight.."i can't see a thing.."as i was Walking..i almost fell on the Stairs! Grr!i hate dark.."mom!where's the flashlight?!"..."it's on your room..try searching under your bed!".."okay"so..i went back to my bedroom just touching the walls for guide...its so dark!...finally..i felt the bed!"it's under the bed.."..i searched under the bed..and i feel a thing with a switch.."HERE!!"i opened the Flashlight.."yay!.."i walked downstairs to look around.."why is the electricity out?"since im bored and my classes start at 8:00..i went outside and still use a flashlight."Ah..it started to rain!.."I rushed back inside the house.i just heard A lot of Thunder and blinding light coming from lightnings..i really don't care about Lightnings anyway..but still!..."Ah!the batteries..i need to change it"i said as the Light become dim..until..."Got the batteries!"i took out the old batteries and then put the new one..after a little while the rain has stopped.But still,with no electricity!"Grrr..no choice..gotta go to school"While walking,i think i bumped someone..Not accidentally,but i really mean it!"Watch where you're going okay?!"i said to the boy."...i know s girl...isn't she Joy?"...i heard him whisper to himself."i heard that!how do you know me weird guy?"He smiled at me."have you forgotten?it's me!The one you met at the park?!"?..what?.."sorry i don't remember anything..about the one you're telling me.."i looked down..since..i really can't remember anything."Are you sure?"i asked."yeah!"he pulled me..i could guess he's not my classmate.his uniform is so different from mine...well of course not like the girls uniform..i mean the Color and everything.."Where are you studying?"i asked."there!"he pointed out to a school..."eh..aren't you gonna go there?"i asked."yeah..anyway how about yours?".."nah..it's far off..i need to go now,before im late.the rain is a bad timing..bye!"i waved my hand to him..the time i arrived at school,Everything is completely Quiet!!!!!!!!!!so,so,so,so,sooooo Quiet...i wonder what happened?"Uhmm Jessie,why is everyone so Quiet?"she looked down.."Grr..its about the surprise assignment for us..you know..WE NEED TO PRACTICE A DANCE..but we only have at least 2 days!"...."why didn't our adviser say so?"..."he forgot!you know...he's sick."Jessie rolled her eyes..

[October 23]

Mom had stopped me from writing at this diary for months!finally!i found it's hide-out!...anyway my birthday has passed -.-..its just last month,September.."Ughh im so bored...and why would mom left me here?"i just sat down in front of the piano and play it."Even when it hurts,Even when it's hard,Even when it all just falls apart..."If only i have a time machine that can bring me to the future..or even..in the past..and forget all of this things..oh yes..my memories are already 'Refreshed' but i want to forget all this bad things,bad days..i don't even know Mom and Das anymore..i don't even know if they love me anymore..That's what i was always thinking before Mom gave me the best day of my life!me and my family are together at that time...no time for Jobs,or...ANYTHING!they only reserved that day for me...but even if they don't do this again..its no problem..maybe other time..that is a once in a lifetime experience for a girl like me,with a busy Family...no time for me....or anything...

-End of Flashback-

"This diary...i haven't read the past pages..i never knew how harder it was before..but happier...if..if only i understand them more..im not the best daughter..but..i will try to...become one..until i make them happy...if this will be the only thing..to bring back my old attitude..not being mean...but being understanding..well im not that understanding there at that time..but..this time..i don't even have that attitude anymore..an attitude i show to my family..i only show that attitude..to my friends.."I closed my diary and then.."i heard what you say..and i know you have forgotten about Me.."Chris said as he entered.."so....i knew it!you're the one i've been writing in my diary?the weird boy?"he laughed."actually i was smiling when im reading that part because...i can't believe that you are writing everything...i mean...everything that you do...and it makes me more happy..that...you even wrote me there!Hmm...why don't you read my diary next AFTER..you and your family are okay..and.. Probably,you need to give time for yourself too you know.."..."i guess!could you tell me more about you?"i asked.."next time!...grr you'll laughed at me..".."no!i swear!..."...."alright!"