Chapter 43-To Blame Him for EVERYTHING

Lemme get this straight, A LITTLE PG XD. lets see.. one part with blood on it.. thats it! Continue xD

I shook my head and tried to remember the dream, then, I pictured something That I did...

I,Steal a kiss from her, from my best friend. my eyes suddenly widened, And i grinned and.. Blushed. Face burning red...

but then i remembered Grandpa, my Grandmother said he would at least stay here on earth for 5 more days... and i can't waste my time dreaming about my Cru-- best... friend! You... know i said Best friend right? Argh!! Nevermind!! I hurried at the hospital, sweat forming, and me catching my breath. It seems like i have to run for a while and get tired. I dont want to waste every second of my days with my Grandpa, i may have misunderstood him at some days but I never give up on loving my one and only Grandfather... the person who was there when i have no shoulders to cry on...

"Grandpa, i can't afford to lose you like my Grandma!!"I run much faster and when i finally reached the hospital, i sighed in relief... I have to make some days meaningful... i know the dream about life and death... I know this day would come... what if my dream told me about My bestfriend's death ? What if... she just died in my arms without me, knowing what happened and why GOD have to take her from me!! Oh.. Quantum... dont think about this things! She won't die.. now think about your grandpa who is holding on for dear life..

I run inside and find his room. I saw Mom talking to my grandpa and Then The whole people in the room turned to me

"Grandpa!" I hugged him so tight

"Chris? Wha---"

"I dreamt about Grandma... she told me.. t-t-that... y-you... will d-d-d-die after 5 days... I dont wanna lose you!!" I shouted, tears began to fall from my eyes, and i can only hear myself sniffing and sobbing

"uh, can you just leave.. both of us here?"Grandpa asked the people inside. They nodded and left the room. As the white room began to be silent and filled with my negative thoughts, I heard Grandpa, sobbing

"Chris, you know that people have their limits here on earth right?"He said

"I know Grandpa! But please dont let me lose you..."

"Oh Chris... im pretty sure you'll be fine... without me... and.. im sorry for giving you so much stress"

"No! I dont care about the problems you gave me... just dont leave me here... alone.."

"You're not alone... Your mom,dad... and your best friend are there for you.."he gave me a warm smile

"But without you, my life isn't complete.."

"Just turn to God put your trust in him... and every missing pieces you have, will be... Filled with Never ending Joy"He placed his palm on mine

"it may not be 5 days... it may be.. Today.."Grandpa said

"N-n-no... G-grandpa! Dont leave me here... And.. and.. if... Joy is... Gone.. and also.. you... i... i dont know where else to go!!" I said

"Chris, Just turn... to God..."thats his last words, until his heart beat stops, breathing stops... and his life,ENDS...

"G-grandpa!! No... please.. not now.. MOM!!" I shouted,Mom and Grandpa's visitors came rushing in. Mom called the nurse and i panicked. I just cried the whole time just like a kid losing his beloved.. yes, i am losing my Santa...

"Dont take him away!" I shouted, mom pulling me out of the room..

"He's... gone.."Mom said, crying and hugging me so tight

"He's not!!" I break free and ran outside

"Chris!"i heard Mom's voice fade... how could i lose him?! my dream tells it all!!! J.. JUST FORGET IT!! FORGET JOY'S LESSONS! FORGET SUPERBOOK'S LESSONS!! FORGET HIM!!! Im filled with anger and sadness. How could he take him away?! This days.. are hard and i never get to visit My grandpa everyday or eveyweekend, then God will just take him away?! This time isn't enough!! i hate him!!

I put all the blame in God on why My grandpa died. You can't also blame me for i am angry with him, taking away the person i didn't understand alots.. BUT he understands me. How?!

"I HATE YOU!!"i shouted, punching the wall beside me. I look at the wide highway, Cars and trucks passing by.

My Eyes still wet with tears but it stopped. I paused for a second.

"Hey Chris!" A voice from almost near me said... Joy... i didn't mind her. eyes, still darted on the road. waiting for the right time. Right angle... to die easily.

"Chris! Whats up?"she called for the second time, still, I didn't mind my best friend i have fallen in love with... Wait for it...

almost there.."Chris! Why aren't you talking to me! I have been calling you like every 10 second!"
NOW!!

i run on the road and paused, The car almost near me

"Chris!!"Joy shouted, running to me, pushing me so I would survive this awful accident. I should've died at this point!

I regained my consciousness. Now, eyes darted on my best friend. Laying on the ground, unconscious, blood on her head. i gasped and run to her

"J-J-Joy!! I.. uh.."I lifted her head.. this is my fault... THIS is all my fault... if i didn't run to this highway... she can't be dying right now!! THIS IS MY FAULT!!

The person in the car carried her inside and well, the doctors examined her.

"My fault.. my fault.. my Fault!!"i covered my face in guilt.. she can't die. "God.. grandpa and now my best friend?! Why not take me as well!!! Thats what you're good at isn't it?!"i shouted... but people seemed to not care about me shouting

"Can't lose her.. can't... can't.... can't..."I whispered.

After an hour of waiting.. i asked the nurse how was Joy

"Joy? Is that the name of the girl who had a car accident just hours ago? Uhmm.. she's kind of... fine.. but her injury is gonna make her AMNESIA go much worst"

"seriously?!?!"i stood up

"But dont worry, im pretty sure that she won't forget anyone... now if you excuse me.."she walked away but gave me a warm smile before leaving

"God must hate me this day.. i just kissed a girl on my dream!!"I said. Wait,isn't God must hate me a song by Simple plan?

Great, Now im becoming 0.000009 positive...

i sighed... Grandpa,Joy.. who's next? mom?

A/N haha sorry for this weird Chapter, my mind said i should weirdly do it this way haha xD