Chapter 5-Luckiest day or the Worst day?

"Okay!now that were good...lets go find Joy!"i pulled giz but..."Giz!come on!lets...go!"but giz keeps...ugh...his heavy..."But Chris....go find Joy yourself...im just gonna stay here..."ugh..Gizmo..."But Gizmo!what if i found Joy...but after that...WE CANT find you?!"he then opened his eyes.."oh yeah!i dont want to be left here alone in the past so lets go!"so thats the trick!...we asked like..alot of Samaritans around here...but we still cant find her...where is she....we walked around the place until we heard someone talking about a girl..."uhmm excuse me?but who is this girl your talking about?"i asked.."oh its just that girl with brown hair,the man told me he's gonna punish her when he sees her...But maybe she have escaped..as far as i know..he told me that she's a Jew.."wait..just because we dont belong here in Samaria..Were a Jew?but wait..i need to find her before something happens!.."Gizmo..can you locate her by the use of her phone?"I asked..."uhmm no Chris...but we can either find her..Hard..."i walked and doesn't pay any attention...so i bumped someone again..."S...sorry..."she said..."Joy?"she stopped...and looked back to us.."it is you!"Gizmo took her phone and said..."we need to create some connection between us...so we can find each other easily if ever we got separated again..."Joy then took her veil off and said..."Chris..i need to hide...real quick...we need to leave this place!"she walked away but i stopped her..."Joy we can't leave this place..we don't even know the way..."suddenly someone speak to us.."Are you two lost?"Its...its.."Jesus?"i said..."oh it is you...we didn't get to talk to you because you were talking to the Samaritan woman...and the Pharisees are spying on you..."Jesus smiled at us..."oh Chris,Joy,Gizmo..everything will be fine...are you finding your way back home?"Wait..how did he know our name...oh..of course!he is Jesus..."yes...but neither our home was in Jerusalem,Or in Nazareth..."just then Gizmo pulled me and Joy on a house..."Chris,Joy...we can't tell him were not from around here...yes were from the Future..but we can't go back unless Superbook bring us back..."Joy looked around..."Yes...Jesus can't bring us back home..but look at this chance Gizmo...we get to see him in person!...its like seeing the most Famous Artist of all...yes we cant take a autograph with him...but im more happy that we get to talk to him...even for a second.."Joy said..Gizmo sighed"okay..lets go.."We go back..but then...Jesus was gone..."see Gizmo...now our chance has been broken..."suddenly..."there!there are the Jews!"e..excuse me again?!were not Jews!!Gizmo pulled me and Joy away from Samaria..."You two...were more safer outside Samaria...Joy...didn't you know..."she looked down..."i know...i've never been so careful around Samaria...i stayed for that house..until i said to myself..you can never find me unless i leave the house...yes i am much safer inside that abandoned house...but...how can i find you two?"suddenly superbook teleport us back at my home..."did we waste alot of time..."i asked...while i looked at the clock.."what the..were only gone...2 seconds away?!!"Joy chuckled..."well if we wasted alot of time..then your mom will be worried...Superbook can stop time!"