Chapter 15-Barrier Between Todd and Chris

The next day...i woke up earlier than expected..i woke up at 3:00 am..while Joy was still asleep..i run downstairs to check out what is prepared for today...but.."no food?"i looked around the table...and saw a letter..

"Hi Chris Mom and Dad aren't home today so Maybe you can cook your own food...

Love, Mom"

Wait what?!but i don't even know how to cook...and Joy will just waste the food -.-...ah ha!i run upstairs..."GIZMOOOOOO!!!!"Gizmo jump awake..."w..what?...is there fire?!"Gizmo panicked.."No Gizmo!calm down!...i want you to cook!"Gizmo became confuse..."wait what?..."Gizmo asked.."Mom and Dad aren't home so..i want you to cook!"Gizmo then salutes to me"alright!what should i cook?"Gizmo asked.."Hmm...how about...a...Steak?"Gizmo rushed downstairs..a minute later.."Its cooked!"Gizmo said...and then someone opened the door from upstairs..."Uhmm...Morning?"Joy said..."Good morning...food is prepared!"i said to her while i eat..."okay..."she seems sleepy..."what time did you sleep?"i asked her..."uhmm...maybe 10:00..."she rub her eyes..after eating...we finished arranging our things and ourselves as we get ready for school...we arrived at school at..6:00 am..Noticing that there were only a little students in class..probably because were too early..."Psst!Chris!Joy!let's practice first!"Jay called...as we followed him.."wow Chris you and Joy are so early..."Jay said.."well yeah..."Joy was so quiet...she is not even looking at us..."well then Were here!Let's start practicing the song..."We arrange the Guitar,Drums and Mic so we can perform well...As Joy stand up at the stage..."Jay..can i ask...will i only be part of the band...only for the Finals?"Jay nodded..."okay.."I strum my guitar and as Joy closed her eyes...she began to sing.."in the process...in the waiting...you're making melodies over me...and your presence...is the promise...for i am a Pilgrim on a Journey...You will Lift my Head above the mighty waves...you are able to keep me from stumbling...and in my weakness you are the strength that comes from within...Good shepherd of my soul...take my hand and lead me on...you make my footsteps...and my path secure...so walking pn water is just,the beginning...Cause my faith to arise,stand on attention...for you are calling me to greater things.."I strum my guitar to pair the tune of the music...well-rendered performance is my goal...and i hope Joy's enjoying her part..."You will lift my head above the mighty waves...you are able to keep me from stumbling...and in my weakness you are the strength that comes from within...Good Shepherd of my soul...Take my hand and lead..me on..."Joy stepped back from the mic..."Good Job Joy!were gonna win this!"Jay said......is there something wrong with Joy?

Joy's POV

I walked outside the Theater somehow...and while i was looking down i bumped to...Todd.."Joy?how many times will you bump me?"Todd asked as he smiled at me..."sorry!"i run but he stopped me"tell me?are you the Temporary Vocalist of Christopher's Band?"Todd asked.."yes..why?"Todd came near me and whispered.."Your band will lose..."i freeze and got my eyes wide open...he insert something at my backpack..."Goodluck!"he left me alone..."wh...what did just happened..what is that feeling...the feeling that is so Familiar.."i took my backpack off and search..."Oh no!where is that..."grr i lost my Notebook...no..i didn't lose it...He took it!...as i was searching around my bag i saw a box.."what is this?"as i opened the box i saw..a letter that says..'La tricherie est toujours la voie...'what the...its a french word..i went to give it to my French Teacher Ms. Abigail but Chris called me and said"come on Joy..were late for class.."i hid the paper at my pocket and followed Chris...at class...i was not paying attention again..."Joooyyy!come on!Snap out of it!give me your Paper..."i looked down and got embarrassed again...i gave my paper to my Teacher and she said..."what?its blank?"....wait...."Joy?the paper?"..."w...wait..."i stand up from my chair and look for my paper...aha!i found it under my desk..."here..."she was surprised and said..."wow...the answers are all...correct..."she walked at her table and said..."well only Joy managed to perfect the quiz so she will not take the next Quiz...Everyone!class dismiss!..."we take a break and then...theres our French Teacher Ms. Abigail.."Ms. Abigail!"i called her..."ahh yes Joy?"i took out the paper from my pocket and said..."what do this mean?Todd gave it to me awhile ago.."she read the words..."It means...Cheating is al..."she didn't get to finish what her saying because the bell rang..."Joy...The word mean Cheating is always the way...Ask Todd why he gave you that okay?"i nodded and she went to Room 7..."...La tricherie....La tricherie...est...toujours...la voie.."Chris poked me..."what are you saying?"...."n..nothing.."after class when me and Chris were about to get home...Todd threw a ball at Chris..."Ouch!"..."I'll win the battle of the bands Quantum!!...so i prefer...YOU BACK OUT!!"Chris turns to Todd..uh oh...this is gonna be a fight.."No you won't!"Todd then step a little closer to Chris..."La tricherie est toujours la voie...".......that word..."I'll cheat..."Chris wanted to do something to Todd but he can't..."You'll Lose!"i can see how Chris is becoming angry...."Ch..chris...c..calm down!"i said to him..."THERES NO WAY YOU COULD WIN!!"Todd stopped from walking..."No..,There is no way your band could win..haha!Have a nice day Quantum!"i hold Chris's Hand and said.."come on!let's go!and don't start a fight!"i said to him while i pull him..."but Joy!he's getting on my nerves already!i hate it!"he said while stomping his feet..."Oh Chris!fighting will just get you in trouble!So let's just enjoy this day...please!so come on!"when we arrived at his House...the house was so clean.."wow..Gizmo did a great Job on cleaning this house..."i said as Chris is still in a bad mood..."uhmm..well come on!"i pulled Chris inside the house.."i don't want to!"Chris said..."come on!!"..."no!"...."please!!!"...."NO!"gosh Chris is like a 5 year old child -.-..."noooo!!"...."Chris!!"....while i keep on pulling him i saw a notebook on the road...its mine!!i run as fast as i can...to get the notebook...and then theres this car...so i run back to Chris's House.."Joy?!what are you thinking?You'll get hit by that car!"?....added a much bigger problem to Chris.."sorry!but this notebook is so important to me!whats inside here are my memories!"i said as i hugged the notebook..."come on inside nowww!"i pulled Chris..."Nooo!"..a little while..."Hey look Angelo!Chris is like a baby!"Its Todd.."see Chris come on!"He then turned his back.."i've been waiting for them okay..."g..GIZMO!!!"i called Gizmo so he could stop Chris..."Oh scary!come on!"Todd and Angelo run while Chris chased them.."Chris!!...Gizmo!follow Chris!and stop him..fast!"i ride Giz and chased Chris..."can you catch up?"i asked Gizmo..."i guess i can..."after a little while we catch up with Chris..."oh Chris...why did you do that..."..."i already told you..they are getting on my nerves already!"and then...it started to rain.."oh Gizmo come on!before we catch a cold!"i said while me and Chris run inside the house..."Chris..Chris...Calm down!"i said...".....okay...im calm..."Chris said..."well what now?"I asked.."Tomorrow..."Chris said..uh oh..."what tomorrow?"...."Just tomorrow..."..."oh Chris whatever your planning tomorrow stop that...."he shut the door and left me and Gizmo outside...Whats with the Barrier between Todd and Chris?

A/N <<<man thats my first...Because..im not french i just added those words so you can guess whats the meaning sooooo yeah...anyway wait and guess whats gonna happen on Chapter 16 thankiezz...oh and Thanks DisneyNerd92 for always voting here xD...and thankiezz for 400 views ...

Note:i only update alot every Sunday because....I'll be busy every Weekdays xD(schoolz you know...)but sometimes i update 1 story once a day xD...The story 'Courage' is dedicated to my very strict Teacher Sir Kevin John Barrun xD(hope he didn't read this xD....HOPE...HOPE...)try and read that too thankiez...Hope this isn't a distraction!Have Good day!