Chapter 2-Meet Chris' Family

While walking with Chris and Gizmo..."Joy...im sorry for being weird awhile ago...since your new...and your my first best friend...i tried and see how you will react on what i did..."So...he's just testing me?! "sorry about that!hehe..."While walking...we talk about our family,previous school and random things...and then we finally arrived to Chris's House...hmm they're a little rich huh?"hmm..mom and dad aren't home yet...Ah!"he ran upstairs...while me and Gizmo chased him..."Why don't we play a game?"?..but..what games should we play at this age?hmm...so i asked him"What?but theres no game for our age.."He chuckled for a while.."Come on...Joy...it doesn't matter what your age was...lets just play any games...cards?basketball?soccer?Frisbee?"oh great for being a sporty girl i forgot soccer and basketball..."how about Basketball?"i asked...he then smiled and we run to his backyard..."okay!ready?"i nodded...after a little while.."Gizmo?!how did you scored 2?"huh 2 xD...."Nothing..."They argued for a moment..."oh!Water balloon!"Gizmo shout..."Oh yeah i haven't told you.."what in the world are they talking about?! "Joy!lets play a water game..."water game..."ill take the water gun you take the water balloon!"what?!!how unfair was that? "Huh?thats unfair!"he laughed for a second.."Oh Joy...theres this automatic water balloon maker there hmm...but...my water gun can be set on how far,or close the target was...hmm...ya your right thats unfair..."hmm then we didn't get to play...suddenly mom called..."(on phone)Joy we won't be home today..there's a problem here so...can you stay at home alone?"Home alone...again..."Yes mom...you don't need to ask...im used to it!*laughs*so no worries..."...."Okay Joy...oh how was school?did you meet a new friend?"oh friend!yes!best friend...hmmph..."oh yes...and im at my NEW BEST FRIEND's house..."suddenly everything became quiet for a second..."why don't you have a sleepover with them?"Sleep...over?! "What?!no mom!no no no!i dont want to...in fact...im shy!"Mom chuckled ..."Oh okay..hehe...but be careful when your alone at home!"I said yes and hung up..."so?"Chris asked..."Well...i'll be home alone!again..."he then came close to me..."Why don't you sleep here?"Ugh now it was him who asked this?! "N..no...next time!i need to go and guard my own home!"Suddenly we heard a car.."Oh!mom and dad are home!"Chris and Gizmo ran inside the house.."hmm?"i followed them..."Mom!".....hmm..."Chris!how was school?"Chris's Mom asked..."oh it was fine!"Chris said...suddenly...they all looked at me..and i just smiled and waved my hand..."hi!im Joy!"?....okay...."So is this your friend?"Chris's Mom asked.."oh not only friend but BEST FRIEND!"He said proudly..."okay Joy?i...hope you and my son get well!my name is Phoebe Quantum..and that is Professor Crispin Quantum...You can call me Phoebe..."?...mrs. Quantum?wait..."uhmm Mrs. Quantum..do...Chris really test a person on how they will react to him?"sorry!i just asked?..."Well sometimes he's really unusual..but he's not that as weird as you think he was...he's just really like that when he meet someone who is new...and has the same age as him.."okay,..okay...now it makes me uncomfortable...no dont be...