Chapter 25-Ruth,The Moabite Part 1

Joy's POV

The next day,i completely forgot about the project.Samantha,and Chris are probably working on it yesterday night.i turned on my phone and called Quantum."Hey Chris..have you and Samantha finished the experiment/project?"i asked."Huh...hmm....no...bye..im not gonna go to school..bye.."what?!.."Quantum..QUANTUM!!!"i looked at my phone angrily..i almost wanted to throw it on the wall..."ARGHHH!this is apocalypse!"i changed my clothes and rushed to Christopher's house.i barged in His house and i heard his mom said to me"Whats the hurry?"but i just continued walking to his room.I picked up a book and threw it in his annoying face."Huh?!WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!!"Chris asked with a 'what did i do' look."You,DIDNT DO THE PROJECT?!?WHAT DID YOU DO ALL DAY LONG YESTERDAY?!HAVE FUN WITH YOUR OLD FRIEND?!"I asked while i picked up equipments to create the volcano effect.."look Joy..there is no time.."..."THERE IS NO TIME BECAUSE YOU WASTED IT.YOU DIDNT DO IT..."..."that project is boring!WHY WILL I BOTHER DO IT?!"..."WE WILL HAVE A 0 GRADE!"as me and Chris keeps shouting at each other,Gizmo came in the middle of us."Guys stop"..."WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"me and Chris said to Gizmo in chorus."n...nothing.."suddenly superbook arrived."Bad timing!what do this thing want?!"Chris said."Grr..be quiet Holy one!do you think you Are too good?!Too Holy?!Superbook is here because he wants to show you..THAT YOU ARENT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE CALLED HOLY OR GOOD!"..."Superbook..dont bring me..i dont wanna be trouble!!"Gizmo shouted..i heard Superbook sighed."Im taking you to see someone..Joy..your time will be worth it..come on"Superbook said in a soft voice..i hesitated but..i was forced in...i rolled my eyes and cross my arms."where are we?"i said without looking at Gizmo...i walked around and saw two women Talking to each other.But before i ever walked to them..Superbook whisked us back to another time..And this time..In front of The house..we hid in a mountain of beautiful wheat -.-...there i saw a woman..i didnt bother to walk..Chris and Gizmo give me the 'what are you doing' look."Hello"i waved my hand at The woman."Hello there young lady..what are you doing here?"she asked with a soft voice."oh..I am here...i dont know..im lost.."Chris signaled me with his waving hand..and notice he is telling me"Were not with with you?!"..."How can i help you?"i think for a moment.."we dont have any place to stay in.."she chuckled.."you..have someone with you?"she asked."yes.A boy and a ro...another boy"i almost slided off there.."really?can i see them?".."sure..they are hiding at that mountain pile of Wheat"They got out and waved at the woman."anyway..my name is..Naomi!"Naomi said while she opened the door to her house..we got in and also introduce ourselves."Im Joy".."Im Chris..."....."I wanna leave...help.."Gizmo said..I pushed Giz lightly.."Go on....Or else.."i give Gizmo my scariest angry look ever....Gizmo shaked.."Were h....h...here...to...uhmm....Meet...your...your....uhmm..daughter-in-law..."Wait..Gizmo knows about this the whole time?!.."Ruth?"Gizmo nodded.."So..i thought you were alone here all the time."i said..Naomi chuckled."I stayed with Ruth..and im pretty sure she is now with Boaz"..."who is Boaz?"i asked."Oh Boaz...he i..."Naomi stopped when Chris and Gizmo left.."i guess your friends will play along.."..."Oh Naomi..please tell me more about Boaz later..im gonna check out the two annoying guys.."Naomi Chuckled.."be careful!"I rushed to them..and then i saw..Ruth...and Boaz..guess were pretty late..cause we saw Ruth bowed down to the ground, and said to Boaz"Why have I found favour in thy sight, that thou shouldest take cognizance of me, seeing I am a foreigner?"....I asked Gizmo for the Hebrew bible..and the letters was completely hard to understand.."JOY?!are you nuts?!Why'd you ask for Giz A 'Hebrew' bible if you dont understand it?!"Chris shouts at me..."WELL STOP SHOUTING AT ME!IM JUST CURIOUS!"i crossed my arms and listened to Ruth and Boaz.And Boaz answered and said unto her"It hath fully been told me, all that thou hast done unto thy mother-in-law since the death of thy husband; and how thou hast left thy father and thy mother, and the land of thy nativity, and art come unto a people that thou knew The LORD recompense thy work, and be thy reward complete from the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to take refuge."i scattered wheat around and ask myself"What have i gotten myself into?"Then Ruth said"Let me find favour in thy sight, my lord; for that thou hast comforted me, and for that thou hast spoken to the heart of thy handmaid, though I be not as one of thy handmaidens."Chris' reaction was like "They're words are hard to understand...how in the world do they understand this?!"...I rolled my eyes."Hey Gizmo..can i ask..who is Ruth?"Gizmo smiled at me "this'll be long..according to this Questions,and answers thing....."