Chapter 24-Unwanted Friend

So the worse day is finally over..i dont know what will happen if my birthday is Everyday!probabaly a nightmare..so Tuesday Finally come and..i was At school..when..an unknown student sit beside Bonnie.i stared at her like she's a threat...then she stared at me."wh..what?!"Her Emerald Green eyes is so scary...It looks like she's about to abduct me o.o...her Blonde hair looks like its about to struck me...ugh..she's scary...way too scary..but she's just fine though..suddenly,someone poked me from the back,"Ahh!!"I screamed slightly.ohh...its Joy.."hey?whats wrong with you?"Joy asked.."oh its that girl..she's scary.."Chris whispered."...hmm..i've never seen her before..probably she's a new student..just deal with it"Joy said..i smirked at her.."i can't deal with her.."After 5 minutes,Ms. Nicole finally arrives."Goodmorning class..today we have another new student.."why do every week we have a new student?!?its like Destiny is playing with me!.."let me introduce to you..Samantha!..be nice to her okay?"everyone just nods..while the others whispered to their seatmates..i would do the whispering part though..i looked at Samantha's every movement...To see if she's a friend..or a foe...."Everyone!i want you to group yourselves to three..we will do an experiment tomorrow..each of you will think of anything that has something to do with Acids and Bases.."Acids and....i pulled Joy and said.."LETS FIND ANOTHER GROUP MEMBER.."i said..but only Samantha has no group..and only me and Joy has one slot left.."can i join you two?"Samantha said.."N..".."Of course!Come on!"Joy said...grr!!...I pulled Joy away from Samantha and whispered to her."how could you that?!that girl could be my worst nightmare!"Joy Glared at me."Chris..come on...."Joy pushed me to Samantha.."h..hi..."i smiled slightly.."Be nice..."Joy whispered to me with an annoyed tone."Chris..right?...is..something wrong with me?"She knows my name!!SHE'S A SUPERNATURAL BEING!!O.O..."ohh..that...NO...OF COURSE NOT...HEHE...AH.."...."Sorry Samantha..but My friend here isn't used to uhm...other people with the same age as he.."Samantha Chuckled..and i do a sensei pose..holding my pencil to represent a Katana!..."He..may seem..we.."Samantha hugged me..yuck...she's craaaazzzyyyyy..."You know..you're weird..but fun to be with.."i looked at Joy..and noticed her annoyed reaction which turned into a fake laugh..she rolled her eyes and said.."Oh wait..before someone do something..they should listen to what im TELLING..first!"..uhmm yeah..she doesn't like this...being cut off by another person..."Oh Joy...why dont we hang out later!"Grrr..WHAT?!?!!!!...."Uhmm..sure..hehe...(i hate her..)"..."you can have a meeting with your Group mates later...Everyone..back to your seats!"Ms. Nicole said as we return to our own places..just 5 inches away from Samantha..i turned my head to Joy and her anger is almost breaking up.."Hey......"She looked at me....im..surrounded by Scary people...Help..."You know Chris..you're right..she's annoying..but..i wont judge her that yet...later..we'll get to know her...lets do the step we did at our other classmates...and...ugh...hehe...."She's weird..if only i could animate her reaction..she's probably red...so red..because of anger....TIME SKIP....So...School ended..and Still..Samantha is still following us..."okay..how could we do an experiment about Acids and Bases?"Joy stopped and said.."ohhh ohh!we can buy a litmus paper and see each Acid And Base Reaction!"..seems like a great idea..Samantha rolled her eyes.."Too simple..lets do something exciting.."Okay...she's crossing the line now.."oh!lets buy pizza!"Samantha run over to the Restaurant."Come on Chris.let's leave her alone."Joy was about to walk but.."I know you're getting annoyed with her..and you know i am too..but..we can't just leave her there..let's go.."Joy threw a stone at me.."woah!whats that for?!?".."I AM SO ANGRY WITH HER!!THIS IS JUST HER FIRST DAY..BUT GOSH...SHE'S SOOOOO ANNOYINGGGGGG!!!"She threw another stone at me.."You know what Chris?let her do the science experiment alone..im just giving ideas..But thats the only EASIEST thing we can do..That Samantha wanted something explosive..come on..lets do a volcano..If thats what she WANTS..GRR...SHE'S ANNOYING..."she stomps her feet as she walks inside the Restaurant Where Samantha go.."Joy wait!"I went inside the restaurant..but...what a crowd..where are they??..i keep pushing towards to make a way.."hey!watch it!"...."sorry...Joy...Samantha!"Whats in here...when i finally found a space..i looked at the Message board..'SALE 8"-------f---$9-----'wow..the messages are broken by the people...."I want..."i heard Samantha's voice...i followed where the voice was..and saw Joy and Samantha..Joy is crossing her arms while Samantha is ordering something.."i want a chocolate chip shake with a whip cream on top of it..caramelize it too!"Really?!Caramelize?!..."h..hey guys!"i waved my hand at the two...Joy glared at me for a second and called me..i rushed towards them."You know..this girl..is way...WAY..out of the line....now she wants me to pay for all what she bought?!?where are her manners?!...we just met her!"Joy whispered to me."ugh...ill pay for it..wait....ehem.."Samantha looked at me.."Hey Chris!Joy will pay for all of this!One Chocolate chip ..Waffle...A coffee...a salad...a pie....anddd this lollipop.."my..my...i almost fell there.."how much?!"i asked.."$56"WHAT?!?!?!?..."Joy...pay for it now..."she smiled at her.."oh no!!i'll pay for it.."i handed $60 to the man on the counter..and received $4...my allowance..T.T..."Yayy!!!Carry this!"Samantha handed Joy the paper bag full of Foods."And now..we'll discuss about the experiment.."....i stopped Samantha from walking.."You're making Joy your Personal maid...i thought we'll just discuss about the experiment?!but what are you doing?you're making us your assistant!"She smirked at me.."we may have met today..but you never realized that you Christopher Quantum..Already met me.."What?!..."come on..dont you remember me?"..Samantha...oh...my Grade 3 classmate -_-..still the most annoying person.."you're still annoying.."she chuckled..."I have always been...always annoying you.."she really is scary!!..."SAMANTHA!!CARRY YOUR OWN FOOD!"Joy threw the Paper bag at the ground then left.."hey wait!!"i run towards Joy, and Samantha followed behind me."listen up you two..you need me to get high grades..cause without me..you can't get your points at the experiment.."..."and why not?!"i asked.."Read this.."She showed me her phone..and theres a message of Ms. Nicole..it says..'All of you must participate!if one of you dont participate all of you will have the grade of 0!'...i swallowed up my Pride..."fine..if this would be for..the grades.."i said.."Joy..you..with us?"She hesitated.."..yes..yes..."Then left..

Joy's POV

That Samantha..is the most annoying person i ever met!She's...soo.....I HATE HER..she's just gonna ruin everything!...ugh..just..Go with it..this is for the grades after all...but...probably i should stop thinking about it..Focus on making the Volcano which no one agreed to make..i'll do this experiment..ALONE..

Samantha's POV

I wanted to be friends with Chris..but that Joy Pepper is always in my way!...I dont know how long i could hide this weird things to Chris...but...Chris hating me is just the way to start being friends with him..but...i need to get pass through Joy's Suspicious things...i need her to trust me..i need her to be my Friend..my Bestfriend...That will be good...Besides..since the time i met her..she's just too good..too innocent..but her anger had her the most..she should control it..the 3rd Grade is probably the best things...me and Chris..are best friends..until he left when we reached the 5th Grade...why do i keep bringing back the past?...i still have to do this revenge..not physically...but Mentally,Emotionally and Spiritually...And i'll start it with Joy..once i did that..Chris's trust will be broken..and i got what i want once again!Hooray to me..."Sis..stop whispering to your self.."Josh my little brother said.."be quiet you tiny kitten..I need to plot something."Josh smiled at me."sis..you're so scary.."I chuckled.."i know i am..Too mysterious"...."you know sis..you're perfect for the roles of the witches..you like horror movies..AND STOP COPYING THEIR LINES!"I throw a pillow at Josh."Oh please..been doing this since last year..why cant you get over it?!"I asked."nevermind.."

Chris's POV

Samantha is still scary as ever..she's like the monster since we were Grade 3...but she became my scariest best friend...she keeps giving me nightmares -.-...Soo...its already midnight and i need to sleep...Like..right now...

A/N oh my..too much horror..i think i read too much Five nights at Freddy's Fan fictions....its weird guys xD...