Chapter 50-The Jealous Best 'Friend'

Joy's POV

I woke up at.. 9:00 am... Eyes wide open, Still laying down in his soft bed. Until I heard someone snoring like a sleeping pig.

I turned around and look at Chris, his face seems okay, hair is neat but... he's disgusting.

"Chris."I poke him.

"whhhaaatt..."he turned away from me

"Chris wake up!"I shake him until he fall on the bed

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?! ITS STILL MIDNIGHT!"Chris said, rubbing his eyes. And staggering around

"no it isn't! The rain is just making the skies dark. But its already 9:04 am."I replied, folding the blanket and making my hoodie, neat as possible.

"Oh.. really..."he looks like he's drunk?!

"You okay?"I look at him crossing my arms.

"No..."He answered...

"What time did you sleep when we woke up at 5 am?"I asked. Holding his shoulders and looking at him straight in the eye.

"The time you slept.. 7:00..."he fall on me, making both of us fall down the floor.

"Ch-chris! Get off me! You're so.. heavy.."he is so sleepy.. he's not used on waking up early and sleepinh again and waking him up again.

"GIZMOOOO!!!"i shouted. But instead, Chris jumps awake

"AHH---"He slid making him fall on me, AGAIN!.. but God! Help me! His face is so close to me!!

"S-sorry!!"He stood up and help me stand as well

"You look so drunk"I said, swiping away the dust from my hoodie

"No i didn't drink! -.-"

"Im not asking if you drink or what. Im just saying that you look so drunk"

"R-really? D-do i really act like im drunk.. ohh.. im just sleepy cu--Joy.."Chris said, scratching his head.

"Okay.. you take a bath first. I'll wait for you."I said, pushing him away from the room

"Okay"he took his towel.. and PHONE. as well.

I focused my eyes on him until he get out of the room.

"He's hiding something"i whispered, i only hear my breathing and the rain on this quiet room.

I took my phone and i got 2 missed calls from Todd. Oh my gosh.. Todd?.. i do a call back and he answered it.

"Hey Todd!"i answered

"J-Joy? H-hello! Uh.. Hey, let me tell you something.. u-uh..."He stuttered. Whats happening here??

"Todd... listen... i have to remember something... i have to.."I said. Panicking.. he may know something from my past... he have to know something!

"I like you"he answered

"No i me-- what?"I paused

"I said i like you"he repeated.

My heart beats sooo fast. Is he serious? He likes me? But... theres a part of me..telling me.. that Chris will be better for me.. i like Chris either.. i like Todd too... but do Chris likes me? If yes.. then its hard

"Todd.. i.. like you too.. but..."

"Really?"He seems happy about it.but im not sure..

" yes.. but.. i also.. like... Chris..." i look down, my right foot swinging back and forth.

"Why not me?.. why not only me?!"his happy expression changes to anger.

"im sorry Todd... im.. sorry!!"i hung up and covered my face... Chris.. Todd.. Chris.. Todd.... no.. theres this one person that im just convincing myself that i like him... maybe.. Todd?

ARGHH!! NO!!....

"Yeah..yeah.. fine.."I heard a voice from outside. Chris? He's talking to someone..

"Who was that?"I walk near the door and listened to the conversation.

"Okay??.. i'll meet you there.. later.. uh.. come on! I told you! I like you..."

My eyes widened. I felt like i've been hit a thousand times.. why do i feel this.. why??.. am i Jealous?

"Yeah yeah!!! Come on! Just... LISTEN FOR A WHILE!! I like you because you're cute.. but.. theres one person i love... I love more than my life.. PLEASE SAMANTHA!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

"S-samantha?!"I hold my head. I feel like i remember something

Samantha.. Chris' grade 3 best friend... Probably.. his first love..

Tears fell from my cheeks. I'm jealous? No way!! I can't be!! He's just my friend... best friend.. i guess. Ugh! But inside me.. i feel like.. before i got amnesia.. i.. love him..

Arghh!! no no no! im gonna collapse after this!! Dont think much!!

"okayy.. FINE!! i'll said i love you cuz you force me to.. OKAY?!"

I can't stop myself!! The conversation is killing me.. i open the door and look at him angrily..

Chris paused

"Who you talking to?"i asked, glaring at him.

"Samantha?"He grinned.

"What are you smiling at? Because she likes you? And you like her either?! Wow! Perfect!"I clap, and rolled my eyes

"What is wrong with you?! there you go again! Your mood swings! You better handle that well!"I keep on walking and heading downstairs. But he keeps following me and keeps saying something about my mood swings. The truth? Im just Jealous!

"JOY!"He hold my shoulders so tight, it actually hurts me

"CHRIS!! YOU KNOW THAT HURTS ME ALOT!"i slap him.. the hurt part? For him hurting me physically and mentally.

"Joy? When will you change your ways?! Sometimes i dont understand you! Sometimes you're happy and all.. then now?! You're angry with me and i do not know the reason?!"I was about to slap him but he hold my hands so tight. It hurts me again

"What? You're gonna slap me again?! Hah! Your luck is over!"He smirked

"C-chris.."im crying again.. ugh..

"Can you stop crying please? Its annoying me somehow"

"im crying because im showing whats inside me.. not like you guys! boys doesn't show their real emotions. They're fake... and again.. a show off....get your hands.. OFF ME!!" i shouted and ran outside..

Boys? They just hurt you.. and hey.. Hurt is a partner of Love.. so im Love and he is Hurt?.. no..

A/N if there are any typos.. dont mind it xD. Hehe