Chapter 56-Todd the Super...Failed?

So we will play on Todd's POV.. his imagination is a smash so he keeps on saying.. Dude? and.. Random things about.. Lucifer.. haha xD. Lets start!

Todd's POV

"But MOM!!i dont wanna go at Layla's Birthday! She'll just ask me in a PvP battle -.-"I said, stomping my feet and moving back and forth

Layla is the girl i hated the most! She keeps giving me weird hugs and things! Its annoying!

"Mr. Grunge! You will follow my orders and do as i say!"Mom shouted

... i became silent and run to my room.

Gosh... i hate mom...

And then... a floating object appeared in front of me...

"WHAT THE?!"I hid behind the chair and start throwing stuffs at it.

"Todd, dont be scared."the voice said

"Uh.. UFO.. exist.."i almost collapsed but i tried to be brave

I stood up and look at it."dude! How did you know my name?!"

"I am taking you to see Joy,Chris and Samantha"

"WHAAAATTTTTT?!?!?!? No way! Just Joy!"

"hmm.. They're in trouble and you're the only one who can save them"

"What?! Joy and Ch--Joy is in Trouble?!"

"Yes. but once you get back here, you wont remember what happened at the place i'll show you."he explains

"ugh.. just deal with it! Send me there!!!"

I closed my eyes as I flew up the ground and into a weird vortex

"Dude! Do i have to roll around this vortex that looks like the one in Coraline?"nah.. Layla watched that weird movie and there is also a.. FORGET IT!

As i landed down the place. I saw a dark,dry ground.

In front of me i saw Samantha laying down.

"Uh Dude? Hey! Wake up!!"I shake and shake her until she woke up.. but it isn't working.. instead,she disappeared and turned into a golden dust. Woah?!

"Just one hint... dont get deceived by what you see. The Devil tell lies."

"Uh kay dude.. so.. thats a fake samantha.."

I keep walking down the path and saw a blonde guy with wings.

Its an angel!!"dont get deceived by what you see" oh.. its a demon!!

This blonde guy is noisy.

"Soon, you Chris Quantum and Joy Pepper... will be mine!!"he shouted. Laughing... and laughing like a crazy dude.

and what does he mean by Joy Pepper will be mine? Is he gonna bring them to hell?... oh no! Bring Chris instead!

"And Samantha Jefferson... i'll spare you for you haven't bring any headache to me.. Just these two kids who always escape my wrath!!"Lucifer makes Samantha disappear.. no..

its that guy who brought me here made her disappear...

You're a Genius!! muwahahaha!!

So is he testing me? Or is he testing Joy and Chris? What sin have they done?

"who should i go first?"Lucifer said, walking around Joy and Chris' unconscious bodies.

Chris! Chris! Go with Chris!

suddenly... i make a noise that makes Lucifer stopped...

He turned around and i froze in my position.... he sees me...