Chapter 39: Black Out

"Belle, is something wrong?" Catalina asked me, waking me up from my thoughts.

I slowly look up to see her staring down at me, not just her actually but five pairs of eyes. Actually we are here in a club, not in Blue Pirate Club but a party club that is filled with dancing people.

We just thought that maybe go out and have a girls night out but badly, some of the male workers in the club are also here. They just squeeze themselves in the truck even though they are not invited.

Well, back to the girls. I opened my eyes at them "What?" I asked, unaware of what is happening.

"What's wrong with you, girl?" Ashley asked, placing her hand on my shoulder. "You've been staring at the ladies' restaurant for almost an hour now. Are you gonna poop or something?"

They all laughed and I just blend in with them. "Sorry about that, girls. Got my mind occupied" I excused, taking a glass of...I don't know what that drink is but it's on the tray.

"What are you thinking?" One of them, Julia asked.

Actually since we are six girls at the table, me, Catalina, Ashley, Julia, Candy and Dianne. We are all entertainers. We are not close friends with the strippers because they are very snobbish.

"I...I am just thinking...if I should save money to buy a...lingerie." wait, that's bad.

They looked at me weirdly but I just laugh it off. "Oh boy, just ignore me" I hide my face and turn the other side.

"You're acting so weird since the other day, Amiga." Catalina said.

"Are you sick?" Candy asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing is wrong. Trust me."

I look around the club to see Michael talking to some random blonde girl and if I am correct, he is flirting with her.

Well, Michael and I are in speaking terms. It started when I came back to the club and he was the one who greeted me first. I apologized to him but he stopped me and he told me that he is the one who needs to apologize.

For now, we try to go back in being good friends and I don't have a problem with that as long as we are both happy.

He is a natural playboy. I don't know what that means but he is. He can have girls in just a snap of his fingers so right now, I bet he will be bringing that bimbo home.

"Can I have something strong?" I asked the bartender and he just nod his head and started mixing up some liquors.

"Hey..." Julia nudge me on my shoulder then lean down to whisper on my ear. "That guy out there is looking at you"

But I just ignored it. "That is just a drunk man who is attracted to me, don't mind him." The bartender served me the drink so I asked and I started to drink it in one go. Fuck, it burns down my throat. I raised my finger for another one to the bartender and he just nodded.

And then another drink, then another drunk until I became tipsy.

"Hey slow down on the drinking, Belle. You don't want to get yourself drunk." Catalina told me, but I didn't listen to her.

Well, she is not my mother.

"Don't worry, Catalina. Simple drinks like this won't harm me." I smirked at her then drink one more glass.

"But slow down, girl." Ashley said, stopping the bartender to give me more drinks.

Shit. I just want to drink and forget about Rafael even for just this night. Then tomorrow, I will suffer again from this fucking heartache.