Suga

A/N: I might have long imagines now because I've focused on writing a lot more and I love it. Sorry if you don't like long ones aha. There still will be short ones ~Sav

Y/N POV

Brrrrrrring! The bell rung to declare lesson 3 was over. One more lesson until lunch, my favourite time to go to my quiet place and gain a little bit of my sanity back (basically calm down).
As we left the classroom, I quickly went to go get my things for next lesson from my locker.

Mine stood out to everyone else's. We were aloud to decorate them. The ones that surrounded my locker were either pink, sparkly, blue, or just random things. Mine was black. The darkest black you could imagine cover in small skulls and a few music notes to show my passion for music.

I grabbed my art book from my locker. I checked myself out in my little mirror I hung on the inside door of my locker. I wasn't the prettiest but I looked decent to my standards.

I sighed and prepared myself for another hour of pointless learning. When I was about to shut my locker, it slammed in front of me. And it revealed behind it was one of the cool guys, known as the bullies to me.

It was Suga... The meanest of all. But the cutest. He smirked, my word he was charming as hell.

"Off to lessons are we?" He asked in a low tone. It was slightly sexy. I took a deep breath... He said this everyday, and it would always lead him into teasing me or slapping me when no one was in the hall. Which would also mean me being late to class, they did nothing about that though, luckily.

"Why don't you guess this time?" I said with slight anger. He was surprised I didn't nod like usual and I actually spoke up.

"Well for a start, it's rare that I hear your gor--.. Your voice." He blushed. Was he about to complement me? No...
"Second of all," he said cupping one hand under my chin probably causing me to look like a troll, "don't. Give. Me. The. Sass!" He raised his voice after every word.

He leaned forward and kissed me forcefully.

What the hell did he just do?

"Meet me at your 'quiet' place at lunch or you will regret not seeing me!" He demanded. I nodded slowly. He let go of me and let me waddle on to class. He strolled away banging all the lockers. He was soon out of my gaze. How did he know where my quiet place was?

I was astonished by what happened. Would that count as my first kiss? I couldn't stop thinking of him kissing me forcefully. I didn't kiss back, I would be a fool to.

I apologised as I entered my class and sat down at my lonely table.

*45 minutes past*

Brrrrrrrring! The bell rung again. I instantly rose up from me seat.
"Y/N! Sit back down!!" Mr. Kim Taehyung insisted. I ignored him and ran out of class.

As I made my way to my 'quiet' place, I put my art stuff back in the locker.

"Don't. Give. Me. The. Sass!" He said as he leaned forward to kiss me.

That event kept replaying in my head over and over. It's wrong to be in love with someone who leaves bruises on your broken body.

I ran, ran, ran to my quiet place to see that Suga was leaning against the tree that I would be sitting next too mainly crying my eyes out.

"Ah... You ARE here!" He said with no expression. "Well done genius.." I mumbled quietly.
"What did you just say?" He sharply questioned... "..n...nothing." A shy tone came from my mouth.

He walked up to me checking me out. I was shaking, I was scared. He could do anything to me and no one would know. He could punch me, kick me, slap me.. Like he often did when I disobeyed him.

He pushed me against the wall I hid behind if someone came to where I was when it was lunch.

I struggled to escape him. He was too strong and I was too weak.

"Don't fight back, you won't win. You haven't for the past 3 years." He evilly smirked. Although he was being mean, I still found him attractive.

He leaned forward and kissed me passionately. He stopped.

"You better kiss me back!" He raised him voice. Again, I didn't speak.
"Answer me..." He pleaded. I still said nothing.

"Fuck.. I can't take this anymore... Y/N look. I can't help it. You're so flipping gorgeous. I would apologise for my actions towards you but I can't help it. I'm madly in love with you--" he cut himself off.

I looked at him with shock. This time I was to surprised to speak.

He signed and took a deep breath.

"F...fine... Take it the hard way." He said with slight anger.

I opened my mouth about to say something but he slipped him tongue into my mouth.
He then kissed me properly, passionately. His eyes squinted, he looked like he was about to cry. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I kissed him back, which made him smile slowly. He stopped kissing me. I didn't notice until a second passed. He stared at me when I had my eyes closed. I opened them to see his sweet, brown eyes.

"I'm guessing you're going with this?" He questioned. I nodded.

He grabbed my waist, "answer me." He whispered into my ear.
"Yes... Yes I am.." I finally answered.
He smiled and carried on kissing me.

It felt like the time stopped. His kiss seemed forever, I'm not complaining.

He rubbed him hands on my waist. He slowly moved one hand to my thigh. He wanted to go a bit further. I could tell.

He poked me which caused me to jump. He giggled softly, seductively.

I slid down the wall without noticing and he sat In between my legs. They were a bit open and he poked me in that area again.
He slowly rubbed me which made me moan slightly.

Brrrrrrring! It was the bell again.

"Well... See you tomorrow... Here." Suga winked and walked away.

"Oh, and you're my girlfriend now!" He shouted.
I blushed.

At least I won't get bullied anymore.