Suga

(Plot: Suga's a fashion designer and he falls in love with you and your figure)

Suga POV

Today was the big day. My second career finally taking place. My fashion shop now open. Recruiting new woman to be models. Exciting.

"Right next!" I shouted waiting for the first volunteer to show up. My word she was beautiful.

She wasn't thin, she wasn't thick. She was perfect. Long black and blonde waving hair. Thick eyeliner wearing all black and studded boots. She looked like your typical Emo/Bad Girl.

"Yah! Hello." I stuttered. She took my breath away by her beauty.

She smiled and me and that cause my heart to skip a beat.

I got to know her a bit and although she was the first to come in, I didn't want to take anymore models in.

I guided her to my dressing room not taking my eyes off her.

Y/N POV

Wow... I didn't have to say much yet I think I'm already his model.

Suga couldn't take his eyes off me. I don't think he knew I was a massive fan but I had to keep it cool.

His big, cute eyes didn't leave mine and it was adorable.
"What are you staring at?" I giggled

"An awesome girl who I think I may like." Suga winked and licked his lips.

He put his hand on my waist and made me gasp.

"You alright sonyeo?(GIRL)" Suga asked.

"Yeah I'm great. I'm just a fan and you're my bias so this is kinda unreal." I blushed. He smiled even more.

He pulled me in closer. I could feel his breath on my neck.

"You're so beautiful. You're my kind of girl." He smirked.

I blushed even more and giggled yet again.

He looked at me then my lips and then me again. I think he wanted them. I nodded and he slowly kissed me turning It passionate.

"Mm.. Suga." I moaned as he rubbed my back and grabbed my butt.

"Louder" he demanded. I moaned his name louder but not too loud.

He stopped and I thought I did something wrong. But no. He smiled and sat me down on his chair.

"I know this is a bit too soon but... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and then looked away hiding his blushed face.

"Of course." I kissed his cheek.

"Swag!" He said and I giggled.