3 Days Before

*3 days before the next full moon*

“I’m doing what I feel is right Stefan! I’m going through with it!” I yelled at Stefan as we were arguing. “I won’t allow it” he said back. “You’re not in charge of me! I can do what I want, when I want!” I said leaving the room. “Everyone just needs to leave me alone…” I whispered as I went to my room. I opened my door, only to find…Klaus? “I can’t catch a break… can I” I said putting my hands on my head. “How may I help you?” I said leaning against my door. “Did Miss Katerina tell you the news?” he said placing his hands behind his back. “Yes?” I said skeptically. “Good... come with me” he said holding out one of his hands. “Why me” I said quickly. “Why? That’s simple. I like a fighter” He said with a smirk. “You do know I can take you down right?” I said crossing my arms over my chest. “Oh… I’m very aware… but you won’t” he said walking closer to me. “And why is that?” I asked back to him. “Because if you do, I’ll just use Jenna as the vampire… not you” he said with his devilish grin. “Don’t you dare hurt her” I said clenching my fist in anger. “So… are you coming or not?” he said walking to my door and opening it. “Are you gonna go or what?” I said right behind him, waiting for him to walk so I could follow. “I’ll be home whenever” I said opening the door. “Klaus” Damon said blurring downstairs. “Let me go Damon… my choice… not his” I said blurring outside with Klaus as I quickly put an invisible shield on the house that was able to keep Stefan and Damon in. “Don’t you dare!” Stefan said trying to get out. “Amelia I swear to god I’ll” Damon said before I cut him off saying, “Or you’ll what? Kill me? Hurt me? Sue me? Either way… I’ll be fine” I said before blurring off with Klaus.

“Remember when I said you would be hearing from me again? Now’s the again sweetheart” he said walking into the Mikaelson Mansion. “I kind of already figured that out” I said sarcastically as I entered his huge mansion. “Oh… and do you remember when you said you would do anything?” he said pouring himself a drink. “I then said it depends on what it is” I said standing near the door just in case. “I want you to remember the night at the Chicago bar in 1920” he compelled after he walked over to me.

*Flashback: A bar in Chicago, 1920

I was outside the bar with a guy, slowly being drained of his blood of course. I dropped his body on the ground as I then wiped all of it, so I thought, off of my lips. I walked into the place as Gloria said, “Guess who my eyes have just spied, gentlemen? Looking for a good time, Mrs. Salvatore?” “There’s only one reason I came” I said before I headed over to the bar, reaching for a bottle of Bourbon. Some guy next to me went to grab it too as I said, “Oh, please um… help yourself” I looked at the guy before he said, taking the bottle. He walked closer to me before he pressed his lips against mine before he said, “Be careful love, you’re still wearing your date” He started to walk off before I caught his arm before he was too far away as I said, “Wait… Who are you” He smirked before he looked at me and said, “I’m Klaus” he said before walking off for the night.*

“You… you kissed me!” I said disgusted. “It was a good night love… lot of dancing, laughing, alcohol” he said downing his drink. I gaged to myself as he said, “Don’t act like you didn’t like it… I mean, you did try to talk to me for the rest of the night… and you actually kissed me back too” he finished with a shrug. I gaged some more before I said, “So… why did you need me?” He offered me a drink which I quickly took his offer on before I downed it as he said, “I’m going to kill you… in the sacrifice” I looked at him through the now empty glass before I said, “That’s… great” I rolled my eyes as I then said, “Why me?” “I love a fighter” he said smirking. “Werewolf?” I said wanting to know who he would use. “Tyler” he said after me. “Doppelganger… Elena” I said answering my own question. “Glad to know you’re smart” he joked. “So… I’ll be dead in… 3 days huh” I said like it was no big deal. “146 years old… gotta die some time right?” he joked again. “Glad to know you care” I said plopping down on his couch. “Glad to know you can be sarcastic love” he said downing another drink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for really short chapter but I ran out of ideas! thanks for all the reads too.

Comment, vote, fan!