What Have You Done?

*Previously in: The Devious Amelia Salvatore

Dear Diary,

His name is Jeremy Gilbert. I feel like I have feelings for him. Stupid right? We have been hanging out a lot more over the past two months or so. I’ll write more later, bye.

Our lips where inches apart when Damon walked in and I sped to the door acting like I was about to open it. Damon, thank goodness, did not see where I was prior to that; about to kiss Jeremy Gilbert. 

He quickly leaned in putting his lips on mine. I didn’t do what my head was saying to do; push him away. Instead, I did what my heart said; this is it, just move on. I slowly pulled away, opening my eyes to Jeremy smirking at me.

“Amelia. Where is Amelia Salvatore?” the man asked. I dropped my glass of water onto the floor as he spoke, not wanting to recognize who the voice belonged to. I gasped as I stood up facing the stranger not so unknown to me. Tears came to my eyes as I said, “Brandon?”*

“You… you know him?” Stefan said as he pointed at Brandon. A silent tear fell down my face as I glanced at Jeremy for a quick second, seeing his face in confusion as well as everyone else’s. I quickly averted my eyes to Stefan as I weakly said, “He… Klaus…um… he was my boyfriend” I stuttered as I quickly glanced at Jeremy to see a hurt expression come across his face. “Klaus… supposedly killed him years ago by um… ripping his heart out in front of me… then compelled me to forget” I finished as I left the table before they could see my tears. I walked outside as Brandon followed me while the rest of the group stayed at the table. “What are you doing here? I thought you were dead” I said as a few more silent tears fell. “You need to come with me Amelia. It’s important” He said as he started to drag me along. I yanked my hand from his grasp as I retorted, “I’m not going anywhere until you answer my question” “Fine” Brandon said, “Klaus has a witch and he thought I would be useful to him so he brought me back to life after you left town. I’ve been alive for the past twenty years, Amelia. I never looked for you though. You were just a waste of my time” he finished as he grabbed my arm again. I started to cry harder as I heard his harsh words he said to me. “No! I’m not going anywhere with you” I said as I yanked my arm out of his grasp again. I started to run back to the side of the building when my head started to hurt severely. I yelled out in agony as I tried to use my magic to make the person go away. No use, they were fighting to hard for me to accomplish anything. I felt hands along my arms as the gripped me to pull me up. I saw Stefan, Elena, Jeremy, Bonnie, and whoever else tagged along come out to the back as Stefan used his speed to stop Brandon from taking me. Bonnie tried to stop the witch from hurting my head, but instead, the other witch made Bonnie fly backwards and onto the grass. Elena and Jeremy went over to help Bonnie up as the witch was now hurting Stefan. “Don’t… hurt him. Leave him… alone” I managed to choke out through the pain. The witch immediately stopped as she grabbed onto Brandon as he sped both of us back to wherever. Once we got to the place they brought me, they drugged me with a high about of vervain. ‘Are you kidding me?’ I thought to myself as they prepared the vervain. “Sleep tight” Brandon said wearing an evil smirk. I don’t remember anything else after that.

Once I woke up from the high dosage of vervain, I noticed that I was strapped to a chair. There was a chord dangling from the ceiling the Brandon was near. I tried to break free of the bonds that held me, but it was no use again. “Where is the Moonstone Amelia?” Brandon asked me as he gripped the chord. “I… I don’t know” I said as I looked directly at him. “Wrong answer” he said as he pulled the chord. “AAAHHHH” I whimpered as I was now burning. The chord somehow pulled open a hidden door on the ceiling and he obviously took my daylight ring. ‘Just what I needed’ I said to myself. Brandon let go of the chord as he crouched down to my level. The burning now went away, seeing as though I healed. “Where is it!” he yelled into my face. “Tell me or your brother” he said as the cellar doors open. Two guys held another guy; Stefan. “Now, where’s the Moonstone?” Brandon said smirking. “What have you done?” I said as tears formed in my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter. Do you think I am rushing things? Don't forget that this takes place about 5 to 7 months after she got to Mystic Falls. Please comment, vote, fan, rate! I probably shouldn't keep asking you to comment, you never do anyways. Oh well. Since you guys don't comment, I will not be holding the 'What you want to happen' things anymore for any chapters to come. Enjoy!