Original Dinner+Love At First Bite= Weird

The three of us, meaning Stefan, Damon, and I, walked into the Gilbert house as Jeremy and Elena were laughing in the kitchen. "Guys?" I yelled out to Elena and Jeremy, "We are here!" I finished as Jeremy popped his head out from the side of the door. "Hey guys! Hey Amelia" he said waving for us to come to the kitchen. "Dinner's almost ready" Elena said as she hurried around the kitchen trying to cook several things at once. Stefan saw that Elena was struggling so he stepped in and said, "Here, let me help you", smiling making Elena blush. I stared at them in grossness even though I secretly wished Jeremy and I could be like that. 'What is wrong with me?!?!' I thought to myself as I started to set the table with Jeremy. We all paused for a sudden second as we heard a knock on the door. "Ugh, who is it!" I yelled from the kitchen. "Original flavors are here" someone said in a girly voice. I recognized the man's voice as Kol's, my favorite of them all. I started to laugh at his voice as Damon yelled, "Go away! We don't need any flavor from you! I'm enough!" I started to burst into more laughter at Damon's bad, but funny, come back. I held up a finger to the rest of the group as I went to go see the originals. I slowly opened the door as Kol was the first to step up and say, "Where's the food girlfriend" He looked at me in total seriousness as we both busted into more laughter. "Let us in" Klaus said fiercely as he pushed Kol out the way. "No" I said looking at my nails. I shut the door in their faces as I walked back into an eating group. "Oh, thanks for waiting for me guys" I said sarcastically. "Hey Damon was the only one that didn't wait" Jeremy said as Damon looked up, slurping a noodle into his mouth. "I just wanted to make sure it was amazing" he said with a shrug. "What are we going to do about Original Flavors" Stefan said as I sat down next to Jeremy. "We can hear you!" Rebekah yelled from behind the door. "Invite Kol, Finn, and Elijah in, I don't like the rest" I said as Elena and I got up and walked to the door. Gosh, I thought I was just going to eat! Now I have to walk! So much exercise. Elena opened the door as Rebekah looked p!$$3d. "Kol Finn, and Elijah, would you like to come in?" Elena asked glancing over at me. They both nodded, to say thanks, as they stepped across the door's threshold. They looked around; Elijah and Finn at the antiques, and Kol at the furniture trying to see which one to sit on first. I smirked my devious smirk that hasn't been present on my face for a while as Rebekah and Klaus had their arms folded across their chest in anger. "Yes?" I said innocently as Elena went back to dinner smiling. "You know love; we being Originals are very patient people. We can wait you out as long as we see fit" Klaus said, trying to get up in my face from behind the invisible barrier. "Okay? I needed to know that why?" I said in confusion as I closed the door in their faces and skipped back to the table to eat. Elijah, Finn, and Kol joined us as they ate standing up. "So, what did they want?" Damon said referring to the two Originals outside. "Nothing much, they wanted the same thing that those three wanted, food. Well, and to be invited in, but mostly food" I said as I watched Kol scarf down a piece of garlic bread. All of the vampires in the room heard what Klaus was saying. He said, "I will give you three seconds to invite us in or their house will be broken" HA! Ya right, two Originals against three Originals and three other vampires? Okay, that's funny. I glanced over to Stefan and Damon as they knew instantly what my plan was. They told Jeremy and Elena to go upstairs as they followed in suit. Right as I heard a bedroom door closed, almost all of the windows shattered downstairs as I ducked to avoid the glass directed for me. I managed to duck out of the way before a grenade came rolling in the house. How extreme are they! It's just an invitation into the doppelgänger's house. I mean nothing big right? The grenade exploded as the vervain went all over me as I screamed in pain. Oh the smells of burning flesh; got to love that smell. Finn, Kol, and Elijah sped away, taking the other two angry Originals with them. I was crying, surprisingly, in pain on the floor as my clothes were soaked in vervain. The four of them came running down the stairs as Jeremy was the first to make it to me. "We need to get her out of the clothes" he said holding my hand to comfort me as he couldn't do anything at the moment. He then left my side as he ran upstairs to get some clothes of some sort. "Elena, help her change?" Stefan said looking at her. She looked in shock as she ran a hand through her silky brown hair and said, "Ya, definitely" Jeremy came rushing down the stairs as Damon and Stefan just stood there helplessly as I was still crying. Elena and Jeremy helped bring me to the bathroom as it hurt with each step. Elena whispered something to Jeremy as she left the bathroom, only to return shortly after with a pair of underwear and a bra. Really, I have to do this? Jeremy left the bathroom now as Elena changed most of my clothes for me as more tears came out. Elena then left me so I could change into the bra and underwear she brought for me. After I was feeling better from the change of clothes, I slowly walked out of the bathroom after wiping my make up off. "Hey" Damon said to me as he hugged me softly. "You could have died Amelia" he said right after that looking me in the eyes. "But I didn't" I responded hugging Stefan. "Well you could have and that's too close to dying for me" he said as he sat back down. "I'm already dead Damon! Every day I risk dying! It doesn't matter" I yelled at him. "It matters and you know it" he said leaving as Stefan gave me an apologetic smile and went after Damon. "You can crash here tonight" Jeremy said as he sat next to me. "Thanks" I said tiredly. "You okay?" he then asked as I nodded in response. All I could smell right now was his blood pumping through his veins. My eyes started to turn red and my veins came out as I sped over to the wall trying to stop myself. "Sorry" I said as I took steady breaths to control myself. Jeremy grabbed a letter opener knife and slit his hand as he said offering me his hand "Here" "Jeremy, no. I...I can't" I said looking at him, then at his hand and back again. He knew he won as I walked over to him and took his hand. I slowly drank his blood as it felt great running down my throat. I then bit his wrist as he tried to pull back. "Amelia, you're kind of hurting me" he said casually. "Sorry" I responded as I detached my fangs. "It's fine" he said as I wiped the blood off of my mouth. "You have some of the best blood I have ever tasted" I said avoiding eye contact with him. He slowly brought my gaze up to his as he leaned in, making me lean in also. We were inches apart until I pulled back and stood up. "I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that" Jeremy said rubbing the back of his neck. "No. It... it's fine. It was me, I... I'm sorry" I said feeling bad. We both left each other for the night as Elena said I could share her bed with her for the night. I listened in on Jeremy's breathing from his room as it almost put me to sleep. 'I guess it was kind of love at first bite?' I thought before finally falling asleep for the night.

---------------------------------------------------------

>SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE! I feel so bad because I haven't updated in the past like 5 days? Anyways, I won't be able to update for probably the same amount of time or whatever but I will be working on it! Comment and tell me what you think! Don't forget to vote, fan, and spread this fan-fiction! Thanks for all of the reads and support!