I don't do social gatherings

I walked into the grill as my high heels still clicked. I looked around at everyone until I saw a group of people at a table. I saw 3 people I already met, Elena, Jeremy, and Caroline. There were still like 2 or 3 people I had yet to meet. I walked to the table and laid down across the top of the table considering nothing was on it. “Um… Who is this?” one of the unfamiliar faces said. “I’m Amelia. Amelia Salvatore” I said sticking my hand up in the air for anyone that wanted to shake my hand. Tyler came over, grasped my hand in his and kissed the back of my hand before I could retract my arm back. “Yuck!” I said as I wiped my hand on his shirt. “Why did you do that for?” I yelled at Tyler as I shoved him backwards making him stumble a little bit. “Cause I wanted to” Tyler replied as I picked him up by his collar. “Listen and listen closely. You will NEVER do that again and if you do, I suggest that you shouldn’t cross my path again. If you think I’m playing, try me. Do I make myself clear? Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear?” I said looking him dead in the eyes. I didn’t compel him to stop obviously because there are many people surrounding us right now. Tyler slowly put his hands up and backed away to the other side of the table as I straightened my outfit and sat back down like nothing happened. I was introduced to Bonnie and Matt as I tried to cool down from earlier. I turned towards Bonnie as I said, “You’re a Bennett right? You have to be a Bennett. You’re a witch.” Bonnie looked at me in shock as she responded, “I am a Bennett, but how did you know that? Did anyone tell her my last name?” Everyone else shook their heads as I responded, “I used to know Emily, and yes as in Emily Bennett. We used to be friends.” I finished looking off into space. “What was she like? How did you know her?” Bonnie asked curiously. Tears brimmed my eyes as I stood up forcefully and walked over to the bar leaving the rest of the group confused. “Bourbon” I said raising my hand to show that I’m in need of service. “I need to see your ID” the bartender said. “No you don’t and I will order anything I want as it will be on the house” I said as I compelled the man to do so. I quickly drank the bourbon as Elena came up behind me and said, “What happened? Did we do something wrong?” “No, it’s just. I haven’t really talked about Emily much and ya…” I finished drinking another glass of bourbon. I ordered another one as Elena started to say, “Come back over to the table with us. We can play pool.” Elena finished in a sing song type of voice. I slammed my glass down onto the bar’s counter top and watched as it shattered into a million pieces. “I don’t need this” I said as I walked away, my anger getting the best of me. I walked out of the grill and into the cold night. I used my vamp speed to rush home in an instant. As I opened the door to the Boarding House, I saw Katherine on the couch drinking bourbon. ‘Why does she have to be here!’ I thought to myself. I walked in and slammed the door behind me as Katherine finally got up and rushed over to me. “I’m not in the mood Katherine so get out” I spat at Katherine as she had her littler smirk plastered onto her face. “What’s wrong Amelia? Why so mad?” she said as she pretended to care about my problems. “I don’t do social gatherings. That’s what’s wrong. Bonnie just started to talk about or ask questions about Emily. That’s why I’m mad so if you would do me the honors of getting out I would appreciate it” I said clenching my jaw. “You mean the Bennett witch was talking about my Bennett witch?” Katherine said playing dumb and faked a gasp. “Yes they were so please get out!” I said pushing her out the door. “Fine. I’ll go, but I was just trying to warn you” Katherine said in a matter-of-factly tone. “Warn me about what?” I asked keeping my hand on the door. “Oops. I have to go. See you around Salvatore” Katherine said waving her fingers at me as she walked away to who knows where. ‘What did she need to warn me about?’ I asked myself. ‘Ugh! Today’s only Wednesday!’ I thought to myself again as I climbed the stairs one by one. I finally made it to my room as I closed the door behind me. I got dressed in my pajamas and started to look threw a diary of my mother’s. I put it down quickly as I felt a cold wind blow threw my room. I used my magic to sense whoever was there. Whatever was there. I noticed that I don’t use my magic a lot of times now days. I quickly opened my balcony door to see if anyone was out there as I saw a person behind me. I used my powers to hold them in place as I spun around to a mysterious person. This random person was a witch? It couldn’t be Bonnie could it? She wasn’t tall enough for this person’s height. “Who are you and what do you want?” I said as my hair was gently blowing in the wind as I still held the person in place. “I’ve been sent to get you. Someone very special wants to see you” The man said. He quickly counteracted my spell and made my head start to hurt. I dropped to my knees in agony as I grasped my head. I soon fell unconscious as the pain was too much for me. All I remember is pain.