If You Hurt Him, You'll Never Know

*Previously in: The Devious, Amelia Salvatore

I walked outside as Brandon followed me while the rest of the group stayed at the table. "What are you doing here? I thought you were dead" I said as a few more silent tears fell. "You need to come with me Amelia. It's important" He said as he started to drag me along. I yanked my hand from his grasp as I retorted, "I'm not going anywhere until you answer my question" "Fine" Brandon said, "Klaus has a witch and he thought I would be useful to him so he brought me back to life after you left town. I've been alive for the past twenty years, Amelia. I never looked for you though. You were just a waste of my time" he finished as he grabbed my arm again.

"Sleep tight" Brandon said wearing an evil smirk. I don't remember anything else after that.

"Where is the Moonstone Amelia?" Brandon asked me as he gripped the chord. "I... I don't know" I said as I looked directly at him. "Wrong answer" he said as he pulled the chord. "AAAHHHH" I whimpered as I was now burning.

"Where is it!" he yelled into my face. "Tell me or your brother" he said as the cellar doors open.

"What have you done?" I said as tears formed in my eyes.*

After Brandon left me alone with Stefan, it was quiet. I was in pain considering I couldn't heal fast enough because of the vervain. "Amelia, whatever you do, do not tell me. Damon was supposed to talk to everyone" Stefan said as he shifted around. "I never will Stefan. I promise you I won't" I said as I closed my eyes. "When did you two meet?" Stefan said looking directly at me. "It was 1959 in San Francisco" I said remembering when we first met.

*Flashback: San Francisco, 1959

My emotions are off. They have been for the past 40 years. "You will not yell" I compelled a blonde woman. I then sank my white fangs into her jugular, allowing me to control her blood flow. Once I had enough out of her, I compelled her to leave. I danced my way over to another personal blood bag, a guy to be exact. "What your name?" I asked in a seductive tone. "Brandon. You?" Brandon asked. "I'm Amelia" I said flirting with him. "You will not scream" I compelled him. "Um, is there something wrong with your eyes?" Brandon asked me. "Um, yeah" I said rubbing my eyes. He pulled me into a quiet room. "What are you exactly" he asked me as he inched closer to me. "What are you talking about?" I asked playing with a strand of my hair. "What. Are. You?" he asked as he pronounced the three words with a clear meaning behind it. "Alright, alright, you got me, you got me. I'm a human" I said sarcastically as I put my hands up in the air. Brandon looked at me basically to say for me to give the correct answer. "Ugh! Fine, I'm a vampire" I said sitting down onto a spare chair. "Turn me" He said standing right next to me. "Excuse me" I said with a confused look on my face. "You heard me. I didn't stutter. Did I?" Brandon asked me with a smirk. I quickly pushed him up against the wall by his neck, strangling him. "Let's get one thing straight. I have no problem killing you right here, right now" I said bearing my fangs. "I will not turn you, unless you prove to me that I can trust you. Do you understand?" I said retracting my fangs. "Fine, tomorrow, five o' clock, you, me, dinner. I'll call you" he said smirking once again. "You don't even have my number" I said giving him a confused look again. "I have my ways" he said as he left me alone in the room.*

"My emotions were off Stefan. He was the one who made me care; made me feel; made me love" I said to Stefan as my head lazily moved from side to side on the chair. The door swung open, cutting Stefan off on what he was about to say. Brandon came in and rubbed his hands together as he said, "Alright, enough reminiscing. Where is the Moonstone Amelia? If you don't tell me, or your brother, I'll torture him" I glared at him as I said, "If you hurt him, you'll never know" Stefan grunted as one of Brandon's guys punched him in the stomach. Did I forget to mention that they had Stefan chained to the wall? Well he is, and he is being tortured because of this stupid Moonstone. "Stop it! I'll tell you, just let him go. Please Brandon" I said trying to reason with him. "Where is it?" Brandon said as his guys dropped one by one to a sickening crack. Someone dressed in black sped around the room at vampire speed knocking Brandon to the ground. 'It's Damon' I thought to myself happily. Damon quickly unchained Stefan and I from our bonds and left with Stefan, leaving me with Brandon, seeing as though I whispered that in his ear. "Why Brandon?" I asked as he slowly sat up. "Amelia, I know what you're going to do before you even do it. You're going to kill me. It's in your mind right now. Even if you don't think it is... it was always there" he said trying to change the subject. "You made me feel, Brandon! You made me turn it all on! You made me love! Why would you ever think that I would kill you?!" I yelled as more tears came to my eyes. "Go ahead. End me Amelia. I dare you" he said, making me get angrier every time he thinks I would kill him. "No!" I yelled in his face. Brandon just smirked as he stood up. "What's it gonna take for you to kill me? I never loved you Amelia" he stated. "Stop it!" I yelled as tears fell from my eyes. "I just used you to turn me" he stated again. "I said stop it!" I yelled angrily. "I was always amazed that I was able to trick a vampire. Out of everyone, a vampire" he finally said knowing what I was about to do next. "I said stop it!" I yelled as I reached my hand in his chest and pulled out his heart. I held his heart in my hand as he slowly fell limp to the floor. I started to gasp for air as my crying limited my breathing. I dropped his heart, stopped my crying, and wiped the excess blood on his shirt. I fixed my outfit and walked out of the room as several more silent tears fell from my eyes. "Amelia? What happened back there?" Damon asked as Stefan got up. "I don't want to talk about it" I said walking past Damon and out of the door. I knew that my brothers would turn around to where I just was to see what did in fact happen. I heard Stefan whisper to himself and to Damon, "Oh my god. She's... she..." "Amelia!" Stefan yelled as he ran out to me leaning up against the building sobbing. "Shhh it's alright" Stefan said as he hugged me tight. "Amelia? Who was that?" Damon asked me, looking confused. "I loved him" I said before I sped off to nowhere as the sky began to turn dark.

------------------------------------------

Alright guys.... I forgot to do this part last night but I'm doing it now! Anyways, comment on what you think about this fan-fiction so far. Thanks for over 1,000 reads! Thank you for all of the support! I plan to update the next chapter either tonight or tomorrow so... Enjoy!