Why can't I have a normal supernatural life?

I woke up, my head slightly rolling from side to side. I slowly leaned up in a chair? What happened? Where are Stefan and Damon? “Where the h3!! am I!” I spoke as a man turned the corner. “Good question love, but sadly I cannot answer that. All you need to know is that you’re in a chair. Understand?” the man with a British accent said. He had brownish hair sort of and he had this smirk like he was evil. ‘What the heck is going on here’ I thought to myself. “Who are you and what do you want from me?” I asked, anger filling each of those words. “I ask the questions sweetheart. Now, how do you know Katerina Petrova?” He said looking me dead in the eyes. Wait a second! He’s trying to compel me? But vampires can’t compel other vampire’s right? Unless he’s an, “original. You’re an original!” I said finally understanding. “Good for you Amelia. Two plus two.” He said ending with a smirk. “How do you know my name?” I asked staring at him. “What do you want from me? How did I get here?” I said asking more questions by the minute. “If you’re going to ask questions, ask one at a time love” He said pulling out a chair and sitting in front of me. “How do you know my name?” I said once again rolling my eyes. “I’ve done my research love. If I need someone, I tend to know all about them. For instance, your little boyfriend Brandon, you loved him dearly didn’t you?” he said finishing with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and looked off to the side, not wanting to think about him. “Yes! I loved him. Why is that even important?” I said as tears formed in my eyes. “I killed him love. I even left my mark for you… K” he said moving his hands in a straight line in the air like people on Broadway do. “You! You killed him! That was you? How dare you… you” I said trying to find my words. “How dare I what love? Kill him? He is just a human. Well, he was just a human.” He said, not showing pity on me. “Just let me go! I’ll do anything just please let me go” I said as silent tears fell down my face. “Anything? Are you sure you’re willing to do anything I tell you to do?” He said resting his chin in his hand. He slowly rose from the chair and started to unbind my ties. “It depends on what it is” I said as I rushed over to the door to open it. He sped over to the door and slammed it closed as he put me in a choke hold up against the wall. I immediately put my hands on his as I tried to pry his hands off of me to no avail. He pushed me up against the wall harder making me wince from pain. He then lifted me up against the floor as he said, “You’re free to leave sweetheart, but you will be hearing from me again. Tell your brothers not to mess with me again. Understand?” “Yes” I managed to choke out as he dropped me onto the floor. “What is your name?” I asked him before I left. “Klaus” he said in a matter-of-fact tone. I put my hand on my neck as I felt bruises along it. Being that I’m a witch, I don’t heal as fast as normal vampires do. I also can’t use a spell to heal myself faster. It has something to do with ‘the balance of nature’. I quickly left the place I was held in as I realized the place was right outside of town. I quickly sped back to the boarding house as I took my hand from my neck. I forcefully opened the door causing Stefan, Damon, Elena, and the rest of the others to stand up. I speed walked to the home made bar and poured myself a bourbon. I downed it all and as I poured myself another one I said, “Why can’t I just have a normal supernatural life? That’s all I want! Just to try to be normal” I finished before downing my other glass of bourbon. “What happened?” Damon asked as he came over and inspected my neck. “I don’t know. I was here one moment then there the next! Some guy said not to mess with him again, I think. Then he let me go. He said I would be hearing from him again?” I said wincing as Damon touched my neck. “Was his name Klaus?” Elena asked staring at me. “Yes” I responded slamming my glass on the table. “My life sucks and I don’t know what I did to make it like this!” I said yelling. Stefan sat me down next to him as I leaned on his shoulder.

            30 minutes later everyone finally left as the time reached 5:00p.m. I was lying on the couch watching Disney channel’s High School Musical as Damon came in singing, “We’re soaring, flying. There’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach!” I sat up and looked up at him with a smile. He sat down next to me as he finished, “So we’re breaking free” I busted into a laugh as he looked at me with hateful eyes. “That… was…so… retarded… but… funny!” I said rolling on the floor. “How dare you!” Damon said putting his hand over his heart. “I thought I was a good singer. I’m appalled” Damon said as I controlled my laughter to say, “Oh come on Damon. We both know you’re not the next Beyoncé” “That’s what you think” Damon said crossing his arms like a child.

            After we watched all 3 High School Musicals with Damon singing along to every single song, I decided that I had enough laughter to go to bed considering it was now around 8 or 8:30. “Hey Amelia” Damon called after me as I started to walk up the stairs, “We are all in this together. I promise” Damon finished with a caring smile. I chuckled quietly to myself as I responded, “Thanks, Damon. For making me laugh. I miss that” I ended with another caring smile. “Goodnight” We called out to each other at the same time. “Jinx! No fair. Jinx. Okay, goodnight. Ugh jinx!” we both yelled in unison. I guess we are more alike than I thought. Damon waved his hand saying his final goodnight to me as he started to watch Shake it Up which came on right after the High School Musical movies. As I made it to my door, I heard Damon singing along to the theme song, “Everybody, everybody lets go right now” he sang loudly. “Shut up Damon!” I yelled knowing that with his superhuman hearing he could hear me just fine. “In your dreams sis” he said and I could practically see his smirk from here. I got dressed in my black pajamas and laid down in bed as I slowly felt my throat again. The bruises finally healed. I slowly put my hand down as I started to let the memories of Brandon flood my mind. Tears formed in my eyes as I remembered everything from our first kiss to him being dead. I silently cried myself to sleep.