Blood Loss Sucks

I awoke to faint footsteps outside of the door that closed off whatever room I was in. I couldn’t recall what had happened last night, all I knew was that I was sore, tired, and hungry. Hungry for blood. I slowly sat up in the bed I was in and looked around noticing it to be quite dark even though sunlight shown through the wide window. I quickly realized that that was in fact Damon’s room. Who the h311 put me in Damon’s room?!

I used my vamp speed and sped out of there in a blur. Whoever put me in Damon’s room was going to pay. I stopped suddenly as I felt a pain in my stomach. I looked down as I saw a whole in my shirt and blood staining all of it. I slowly picked up the shirt as I saw a good sized scar on my stomach. $h!t I thought to myself as I started to walk again. I walked down the stairs wobbling as I suddenly felt dizzy and made my way to the kitchen. I heard a heartbeat as I turned the corner to enter the kitchen. It was Elena making coffee? I thought Stefan took her home. What time is it? Elena paused as she saw me dressed in blood stained clothes. “How are you feeling Amelia?” she asked as she went back to making coffee. “I’m good, I guess. I’m really sore. Quick question. What time is it?” I asked as I looked for blood bags in the fridge. Elena replied, “Stefan left to go hunting and its 2:30 in the afternoon. You kind of passed out from the blood loss of last night’s fight with Katherine. Thanks, by the way. I owe you big time.” “Wow. I must really have been tired. Um, you’re welcome and you don’t owe me anything Elena. It was nothing really”, I said with a smile. “What do you mean it was nothing? You saved my life” Elena replied trying to testify. “I mean what I said Elena. I did it for my brother too. Stefan loves you Elena. And when a vampire actually falls in love with a human, it means that your heart is pure. Stefan’s heart is pure Elena. It will always be. That’s his greatest weakness” I said raising my eyebrows just a tiny bit as I stared off into space remembering the human days of my life. Elena looked taken aback from what I just said about Stefan. I guess she thinks I’m a softy. Well that’s misleading. Before she had time to say what I knew she was going to say, I butted in and said, “I’m NOT a softy, but I will ALWAYS look out for my brother… and you I guess. You know, considering you need to be protected.” Elena had a grateful smile which slowly turned into a confused one as she said, “Wait. Don’t you have two brothers?” I responded in a matter of fact tone, “Yes, I do.” “Then why did you only say brother as in Stefan? Didn’t you mean brothers?” Elena testified once again. “Stefan never told you the story, did he? It very tragic actually. For me, anyways. I’m going to go sleep again once I drink some blood. Don’t worry, I drink blood bags too”, I said. I left before Elena had another chance to speak and went to the basement to get a blood bag. I opened up the lid and pulled out a random selection. I tore open the lid and drank it all. A second after it went down my throat I immediately coughed it up. I burned my throat as I tried to call for Elena. I was too weak to call now and slowly sank down to the ground as the darkness consumed me again. Why does this keep happening to me? What is wrong with the Salvatore brothers? Or to be specific, Damon. I woke up to several eyes staring at me. I saw Stefan, Elena, a blonde sitting next to Elena, and a brunette guy sitting next to Stefan. I saw as Stefan and Elena’s faces were in worry as the blondes and the brunette’s faces were confused. I tried to sit up but was pushed back down with the slightest touch. I whispered, “I need blood Stefan”. Stefan got a bottle of blood for me and slowly poured it in my mouth. I regained my energy after that long awaited drink. I sat back up slowly as I came face to face with Stefan who I thought was sitting far away. I said thanks as I turned to the new people. I stuck out my hand and said; “I don’t know who you are, but I’m Amelia and it’s not nice meeting you” I finished with a fake smile on my face. Stefan nudged me and gave me a look that I assumed was for me to act nice. “I’m not playing nice for them Stefan. Sure I might have been nice to Elena, but you love her so might as well. These two, are an exception” I said to Stefan causing Elena to butt in. “This is Caroline Forbes” she said as she pointed to the blonde. I shook her hand with no smile or anything as Elena then said, “and this is Jeremy Gilbert, my brother” she finished as I shook his hand to with no interest what so ever. I got up and ignored all of them as I went straight to bed. I wonder where Damon is. I haven’t seen him since last night when Katherine attacked. I guess he must be getting drunk again. I got dressed in Stefan’s things, as I still don’t have my own, and crawled into his bed. Even though I already slept, or have been passed out for several hours today, sleep crept up on me really fast tonight.