I'm Back Bro's

I’ve been driving down boring highways for the last 17 hours just because I received news that Stefan and Damon are in Mystic Falls. I currently live in California, on a beach with a fantastic view of the ocean. I had several people keeping an eye out for any news on my brothers and sure enough the day did come. I’m now driving in my SSC Ultimate Aero, that’s blue. I really wanted a black one, because black is my FAVORITE color in the whole wide world because it brings out how dangerous I can be, but when I compelled the dude to get me one, they ran out of blacks. So I settled for my second favorite color… BLUE! I’m only about 5 minutes away from the Salvatore Boarding House where there have been rumors that Stefan and Damon are there. Over a century and a half, I’ve been practicing the magic Emily gave me on our last encounter together. I’m almost as strong as she was, and that’s saying something considering how strong the Bennett witches all are. I pulled into the boarding house’s drive way and I saw what I assumed to be Stefan’s car? I listened with my superhuman hearing and sure enough, they were both home. ‘This is going to be fun!’ I thought to myself with a devious smirk. I got out of my car and looked down at what I was wearing one last time. I was wearing a black belly shirt, showing off my belly-button piercing, black skinny jeans, black pumps, and a black beanie of course to finish it off. My black high-heeled pumps were clicking with each step I took as I reached to back of the house. ‘Time for the fun to begin’ I said mentally as I prepared myself for the hilarious faces of Stefan and Damon. I used an invisibility spell and broke into the house. Damon, of course, was sitting down drinking bourbon, while Stefan sat down and was reading. Wow, after all these years you still read Stefan. I was still invisible as I walked over to the homemade bar in the corner. My heels however weren’t quiet because you could still here the clicking which was loud enough to disturb both of them. I just ignored their confused faces and poured myself bourbon too. The next thing I knew, I was being tackled by Damon. I was still invisible so I made myself visible. Damon’s face went from angry to complete shock as I stood there still being choked. “Hey Damon, would you mind getting your hand off of my airway?” I said sarcastically. He released me immediately and sat back down with tears in his eyes. Stefan literally look like he was frozen to stone because he couldn’t speak at all. I went over to Damon and rubbed the side of his cheek, then snap! I broke his neck. I smirked my devious smile once again as I went over to Stefan and took the book from his hands. I started to read it when I noticed a picture of Katherine used as a bookmark. “Are you freaking kidding me?! Stefan! Did you seriously keep this photo the whole time?!” I said yelling as Damon fell to the floor after sliding off the couch. “Amelia? Is it really you?” Stefan said in shock. “No, I’m Santa Clause. Of course it’s me! Who else could it be?” I said in a sarcastic tone, "I'm back bro's" I finished.