Everythings Perfect | FINAL CHAPTER |

Alright guys this is the last chapter!

Like I said, in a few months I will do the sequel

I hope you liked this!

---------------------------------------------

Danny's POV

A couple of months later we hadn't been disturbed by Halston anymore. She ended up going to jail along with her "body gaurds" James and I moved into our own house. Kendall moved into a house with Jo, and Logan and Carlos found a house and are moving in. Kendall's mom went back to Minnesota.

" you should probably get up," I whispered skating him. He rolled over to me lazily as I sat up drinking my coffee in our bed as I watched the morning news. James looked at me, he was unshaven and his hair was messed up.

He made a weird whine as he rolled towards me. He put his head on my lap an I felt his soft hair as we got lost into each other eyes. "Can't I just call in sick?"

I sighed at his complaining, "why?"

"I feel lazy and I wanna lay in be with you and watch movies all day." I smiled at his desire.

"Sure," I smiled. He began fake coughing as he called in.

"Hey Gustavo," he interrupted himself with more coughs, "I'm feeling out of i today. Alright. See ya."

He put his phone on his nightstand and put his arms around me. "I love you." He mumbled.

"Good go shower." I ordered him.

"Yes my queen." He mocked.

"Sorry you can hug me an smother me when you smell like cologne and not sweat."

"You don't like my natural scent?" He gave me a little pout. I rolled my eyes.

"Go," I play filled pushed him into the hallway.

About twenty minutes later James exited the bathroom. He was wearing a dark navy blue tank top with loose gray sweatpants. His hair was damp and he didn't shave.

"Mmmm never stop using that cologne." I told him.

"Only for you." He smiled and say next to me in bed.

"So you don't miss the PalmWoods at all?" I asked him. I had to say something considering that it was too silent to be comfortable.

"Nah, not that much. I'm perfectly happy here with you." He told me. He kisses the top of my head.

"Can I ask you something James?" I said nervously.

"Anything."

"Do you think we will be together for a long time?"

"I do," he looked me in the eyes.

"I want a little girl." I said randomly as we both looked at the boring white ceiling.

"I get that for you," he giggled.

"I meant in a few years." I smiled. "Wouldn't you want a little girl?"

"Yes, we could be my princess while your my queen." He said as he grabbed my hand kissing it. I was so cheesy but sweet what he said. It brought blood to my cheeks causing me to blush.

"I guess that makes you my King?" I said like it was more of a question for him to answer

"Why not." He said blankly.

"Your so shmexy." I told him.

"Thank you." He said sitting up and flexing his arm muscle.

"I never asked you if I could feel it. So can I?" I laughed.

"Feel anything." I laughed at his answer.

"Alright. That's pretty big." I said.

"What is?''

"Not what you think I meant."

"You can't judge that you haven't tried it out yet."

"Alright can we change the subject now?"

"Am I making you uncomfortable? It's just the way of life."

I covered my ears. "Shut it shut it now!" I said.

"Okay ill change the subject if you go stand on the balcony." I looked at him weird but them listened.

I looked out at the road waiting for James to come out.

"Danny, we've been through a lot this last year we have been together, actually 364 days, since tomorrow's out anniversary. I've loved every minute of it. Through the fights, the ups, the downs, I never wanted I let you go and I never doubted the special connection and bond that we have. The day I met you I felt a gut feeling that you could be the one. I never want to part from you, I wanna be there for you 24/seven an protect you, yes I would love to have a little girl, anything you want baby, I feel happiness, joy, when I'm around you. Your smile lightens my mood faster than anything. I wanna be with you until the end, and after the end if you will. I don't want anything to hurt you. Though I'm only 22 and your just turning 19 as of last Thursday, I would like to ask a question I've been waiting to ask the right girl - I mean you the right woman. Alright, Danny Marie Grey would you do me the honor of marrying me?"

---------------------------------------------

THE END!!

Like I said, I'm going to be waiting awhile for this to get more reads to do the sequel... And I might not do it if nobody asks... Idk but I hope you like it! :)