Seriously?!?

Ok I'm going to be making these chapters a lot longer. I just saw that this is 8 parts but only 5 pages...

___________________________

James POV

It was 2am when I finally parked my car into the PalmWoods parking lot. Danny eventually fell back asleep and it was a really boring car ride for me. I got a few texts from Kendall asking me where I was but I didn't answer them because it was already dark out and pouring rain so I couldn't risk Danny getting hurt in any dumb reasoned car crashes.

I sighed and looked at Danny. She doesn't look that heavy to carry. She's like 5'2 and I'm 6'1. I laughed at the thought. I walked onto the other side of the car using my iPhone as a flashlight. It wast raining here but the ground was wet. Since I could hear myself stepping in small puddles.

I put my hand under her shoulders as my other arm underneath her legs. I lifted her up in the position. She's really light. I walked across the parking lot as Danny continued to sleep. She didn't even noticed that she wasn't in the car. She didn't even flinch.

I walked into the empty, dark lobby an over to the elevators. I pressed the up button and as I expected the elevator came quickly. I stepped into the elevator and pressed floor two.

It didn't move for a second which scared me, but it eventually began to go up slowly.

It stopped but the doors weren't opening. "Fuck no," I put Danny on the floor which woke her up.

"James what's going on?"

"Oh just your usual elevator." I said trying to get the doors to open.

"Usual?!?" She screamed.

"We are fine. Danny we are ok. I can text somebody in the morning for help. I'm sure it's just a door jam and on the other side is the second floor. "

"MORNING?"

"It's only a few more hours its almost 3am." I said.

"Hours?!?" She said.

I nodded and sat down with her. "What it we don't get out?"

"We will. I promise."

"No you don't."

"You will, and I'll make sure of that." I said.

I grabbed her hand and looked at her. There was tears in her eyes. "What would I do without you?" I smiled as she said that.

"You'd be just fine." I said.

She looked away from me.

I grabbed my phone knowing she was bored. "Wanna play some games?" I asked her. She nodded.

"What about you?" She asked me.

"I'm tired.. I might sleep."

"Oh okay." She answered.

"Wake me up if you need anything."

It was silent for a few minutes as I thought about what could be behind that door. I told Danny it was all going to be okay and that the doors were probably just jammed. But what if I'm wrong? What if we can't get out? That's when I decided it was best of me to stay up with her. I felt like a jerk leaving her like this.

I stood up and sat with out skin touching. She was in the corner of the elevator playing on my phone. I looked at it. I saw she was looking at my mentions on twitter. "What are you doing?'' I asked as I watched her.

"Seeing what people think of you." She says. " it must be amazing to get all these compliments."

"Yeah.. I wish I could reply to all but.. It's hard." I giggled.

All of the sudden there was a ripping noise and we fell a few inches.

Danny screamed loudly which made me hold her tighter then I already was. "It's okay.. It's okay.." I said as she ws in tears. "I won't let you go."

It did it again. When it stopped moving she was bawling her eyes out "alright we are getting out of here tonight!" I grabbed the doors and began trying to push them apart. The adrenaline helped a lot. I was able to get it wide enough so my foot could hold it open. "Shit." I said.

"What?" Danny shouted.

"I can see floor 2 but you'd have to squeeze through a 2 foot tall space up there."

I grabbed both ends if the doors and pushed them apart. I pressed the lock button and I grabbed Danny. "Step on my hand and try to climb through there."

"What about you?" She cried.

"Just go!" I said.

She listened to me and but she struggled to get through the small opening.

"Now you need to get up."She said.

I tried but I wasn't talk enough to get the edge of the floor. "I can't." That's when the elevator did the ripping thing again.

"Fuckin A." I grabbed the fire extinguisher and broke the glass ceiling of the elevator.

A piece if glass got in my shoulder and it was pretty huge. Enough for some stitches and teared me up. " are you ok James?" She asked.

"I'm fffine." I winced

I put my foot onto the shelf type thing on the wall and put my body through the whole in the ceiling. The elevator was attached to a thick wire about to break

"Open the damn door Danny!" I screamed.

"It's not working!"

Shit.

"Try prying it open." I heard more ripping at the wire." Hurry!" I yelled.

Before I knew it the elevator fell from my feet. I jumped just as Danny got the door opened. I was hanging onto the floor. I got myself up and I layed on the ground.

"James!" We sat up against the wall both out if breath.

I held my arm around her and closed my eyes. My head rested on the wall as Danny laid her head on my stomach. She played with the rim of my shirt.

"I thought I almost lost you." She said looking up at me.

"You saved me," I smiled. She smiled slightly and looked back down at the floor.

"But I couldn't of saved you if you hadn't got me up there first." I smiled knowing we had both saved each other.

"I guess we saved each other," I paused and gave her a huge smile. She grabbed my face and kissed me roughly. She let go and looked in my eyes.

"We're the perfect team,"

"I'd say." I sighed. "We should probably get back to the apartment and try getting this glass out if my shoulder."

"I'd let the doctor do that." She told me.

"Nah it just a small," I looked at my shoulder. "Woahh!"

''Told you," she got up and grabbed my hand. Our fingers interlocked as we walked to apartment 2J. I swear I will never let anything happen to Danny like that again.

We finally reached the apartment. I saw Kendall sitting at the kitchen table.

"Where were you guys?!?" He yelled.

"We got stuck in that stupid ass elevator and almost died!" I yelled back. "Excuse be while I dig this piece if glass out of my shoulder."

"You could've called!" Kendall slammed his hands down on the table.

I walked in the bathroom and removed my shirt. Looking at the huge piece if glass in my shoulder made me wince.

I decided just to clean the blood off of it first. I took peroxide and dabbed it all over the cut.

"James do you need any help?" I heard Danny ask.

"Yeah can you drive me to the hospital?"

Danny nodded.