You love him Danny

James. POV

"James?"

I continued walking although I knew that voice. I didn't want to face who it was.

"Come on James you know you miss me." I turned my head towards the speaker.

"What are you doing here Halston?" I asked rudely.

"I was driving and I just knew I had to see you," she smiled devilishly and began rubbing my chest.

"Woah," I laughed nervously and backed away.

"You know you miss this. Oh. Or did you never get it? Oops." She was wearing a low cut and short tight black dress.

"Halston not now please," I gritted my teeth.

"What's the matter?" She caressed my face.

Shit.

She began kissing me. All the way down my jawline. I let out a small moan making her laugh. "Halston.."

"Shhhh," she put her hand on my abs and began rubbing them as she kissed my neck.

"Please stop it." I said.

"You know you want this." She grabbed my private and that's when I forced myself away from her.

"Fine Maslow," she spat. "I'll be back for this."

"Fuck off." I said

"Excuse me?" She says as she began walking Back to her car.

I sighed and layed down on the cold sand after she left in her Limo. I sighed.

Danny's POV

"Dammit James where did you go?!" I pounded on the steering wheel as we drove around L.A.

"He's not gonna hear you.." Camille laughed.

"I wish he could." I said with a giggle.

"Do you love him?" She asked.

Do I love him. The question is do I truly care about who I thought was my best friend. Do I truly wan him? That question could remain unanswered. Do I love him?

"I.. Don't know." I stuttered.

"I think you do." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of how you seem determined to find him. You are-"

"James!" I yelled pulling into the beach parking lot.