Good Job Danny

So these are going to be the last three chapters. I don't have as many reads as I wanted so I am going to wait awhile to do a sequel. I do have two other books I am starting so I'd appreciate it if you checked those out.

------------------------------------------

Danny's POV

I got thrown out of my own apartment. I cried as I saw on the ground. I was thinking about calling the police but then I though about just calling Kendall, Carlos, and Logan. Though they are not big enough to take those body gaurds, they might be able to get their body guards to help out.

I dialed Kendall's phone number ad I began walking down the road, far enough for no one to hear me.

"Danny?" Kendall asked.

"Yeah I need a HUGE favor."

"Anything. What is it?"

"James got up in the middle of the night for water I think and Halston was there and her body guards locking me in my room then she gave James a choice whether we'd both be locked in there or I'd be let out with him being her sex slave. He chose me being let it and I really need your help to get him back."

"Okay. I'll book is the next flight there and I'll get frieght-train to help."

"Thank you so much. I don't have anywhere to stay though."

"Parents?"

"I don't wanna explain this to them."

"Just tell them you wanna stay the night, you miss them."

"Thank you so much."

"Alright I'll be there ASAP."

"I don't know what I'd to without you."

"Thanks and bye!"

I hung up the phone. I just gotta walk to my parents house.