Help from Camille

I walked into my apartment, my boxes where everywhere some emptied, some half full and some that I haven't even gotten to yet.

I'm starting to think I brought a little TOO much.

I kicked a box out of my way and sat on the couch. I rested my head on the back of the couch and looked at the ceiling. It's been a tough day. My throat is killing me. I don't think I've ever sung for that much in my life. I told James that when we were walking to our cars. He said tea helps but ugh I hate the taste of tea.

I sighed loudly.

It's been a long day. Between Gustavo and uncomfortable photo shoots for the album that Gustavo is already planning.

I am exhausted.

They made me wear these really skinny jeans that they just had to cut off of me. But that's what they were planning in the first place.

They kept changing me and it all happened so fast and I hang even changed myself at all.

The worst part was the awkwardness of being in you bra and panties when there is a bunch of guys around you. And the guys were with me during the photoshoot. I felt like I was being violated.

It was completely embarrassing.

Ugh.

I heard a knock on the door.

I sighed and sat there and they knocked again.

I got up reluctantly and opened it.

"Oh...Hi." I say surprised at who it is. "What are you doing here?" I asked

It was James.

"Just wondering how you were liking the Palmwoods." He looked inside over my shoulder. "Need any help unpacking?"

"It's great and no thanks. There's things I don't want people touching." I lied.

He backed away from the door a bit with a 'your a weirdo face' and I shut the door.

Any girl would've screamed and hugged him or attacked him but I'm no fan.

I turned around to walk back to the couch when there was another knock. "James what do you want,"

I opened the door. It wasn't James.

"Who are you...?" I asked.

It was a girl with wavy brown hair.

"Oh I'm Camille. I heard about you from the guys and wanted to meet you," she smiled.

"The guys?" I asked.

"You know, Big Time Rush." I shaped my mouth in a O shaped as she answered.

"I've barely talked to them," I said letting her sit next to me on the couch. "What did they say about me?"

"Well, Kendall said you seemed like a good friend and was nice, James said you were really pretty, Carlos said you were cute, and logan said you where hot."

"Wow..." I said.

"Need help with any of this?" She offered.

"Actually I do." I said. She smiled and grabbed a box.

We put eating utensils in a drawer in the kith me along with plates, pots, pans, and bowls. Once we finished that we began in my room. She helped my put my clothes in my closet and my things away.

Once we finished he apartment around 8pm Camille left and went to her apartment. I looked around. It look great.