First Night Frights

I look over at Danny's alarm clock. it says 1:04am. My mouth was as drier than I could never imagine. Rembering that Danny was a pretty heavy sleeper I moved her arm from my shoulders and I sat at the edge of the bed. I rubbed my eyes and ran my hand through my hair.

I got up slowly and put my hands in front of me so I didn't run into a wall. I finally found her door and I made my way out of her bedroom.

I figured now I was in the living room. I found my phone on the table and used it as a light to the kitchen.

I reached the kitchen and I found a glass. I walked to her fridge to get water when I heard someone whisper my name.

I turned on the kitchen light, nobody's was in there. I shook it off and returned the gallon of water to the fridge. I was about to make my way out of the kitchen when I saw someone standing in the doorway, sure enough it was Halston.

"Get the hell out." I whispered.

She giggled. "Now why would you want me to do that?"

"Because. I hate you." I have her a snobby smile.

"Aww, is James afraid his new girly-friend might find out I'm here?" She walked closer to me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Don't worry. That won't happen." That's when I saw two men block her door with boxes and wood nailed across the doorway.

"Halston what is wrong with you?!" I pushed her out of my way and walked to the door. "Oh." I said looking up about a foot seeing two huge men.

Halston laughed at me.

"James what's going on?!?" I heard Danny yell.

"Nothing you'll be okay just stay calm!" I yelled.

"Why won't the door open?!?" She yelled.

"Sweetie, I've got you locked in there. Make yourself comfortable." Halston laughed.

"Who the hell are you?"Danny shouted.

"James old girlfriend. I guess he is gonna break up and get back together with you 12 times too huh?" She laughed.

"That's because I was confused with you Halston. But I'm not anymore."

"Someone please shut him up." Halston ordered.

The body guards came over to me. They grabbed my legs, tying them up along with my hands. The also put duct tape on my mouth.

"Now James you have a little choice here... Either she never gets out and neither do you or, you have some 'fun' with me, she gets out but you stay. Think about it."

She is friggin' blackmailing me.

I knew she was a mistake