Thank You

Okay so the next chapter will be the final chapter. I hope you have enjoyed this book! In a couple months I will do the sequel... Depending on how many reads I get on this book.

---------------------------------------------

James POV

I sat on the floor. Danny's apartment was silent, not a noise except Halstons breathing as she slept on the living room couch. I was tied up on the floor with just my pants on and the apartment was freezing cold. I coughed and I was so exhausted that I couldn't fall asleep. It smelled like wood and Halston's perfume. I haven't eaten since breakfast yesterday and I am starving. But I can get through this. I just hope I didn't hurt Danny at all. I wanted to go with her but that's not a choice that I had. I couldn't let her be stuck in there, she needs to be safe. Hopefully she went to her parents instead of just walking around town all alone.

I tried shifting my position but it was no use. Halston had them tie me up pretty tight. I could barley feel my fingers. My body ached since I have been in the same position for almost 12 hours. It felt as if knifes were stabbing into my joints. I needed to stretch so bad.

"Good morning!" I saw Halston walk into the kitchen where I was. She was wearing pajama shorts with a blue t shirt. Her blonde hair was let down and was a bit tangled from her sleep.

"Not a good one." I commented. She looked at me after she grabbed the milk from the fridge.

"What's your problem?" She asked offensivley.

"My problem is that I'm stuck here with you, I need to stretch and I feel like knives are stabbing into my bones!" I shouted.

"Aww poor you. I felt so much worse after you dumbed me!" She screamed. She threw her foot into my stomach.

"Oh I wonder why I broke up with you." I whispered to myself as she walked into the kitchen with her cereal.

I looked down at my rope on my wrists I noticed that part of the rope was tearing apart. I began pulling on it more and it was working. I looked ino the living room, if I got free Halston could see me. I moved over to the other side of the fridge and I used my teeth to help break the rope apart. Finally I got it down to a few tough strands.

I saw Halston walk in and I hid it between my legs.

"That cereal tasted a bit stale. Your girlfriend should really take better care of things." She complained as she walked into the bathroom.

I sighed and heard her turn on the shower. She shouldn't be out for at least an hour. I looked into the living room. Her body gaurds where asleep on the couch. I smiled. I looked down at the rope on my wrists. I was able o pull it apart. The rope fell off my hands and into my lap. I scooted over to a drawer searching for a knife. I finally found one in a drawer.

I began cutting off the rope around my ankles, once I got that off I saw that one of the body gaurds was awake. I looked out the window as I heard the body guard lay back down on the couch. I saw five people heading into the apartment.

I grabbed my shirt and I slipped it on. I took my shoes off and tip toed to the door and I walked out.

I walked to the front door and I looked through the peephole. I saw Kendall walking up to the door.

"James what are you doing?" Halston walked out with her hair brush.

"I uhh umm.."

"And you two how did he untie himself?" She woke up the bodyguards.

"Oh oh." They both got up and grabbed me.

That's when I saw Kendall, Carlos, Logan, Danny and freight train burst through the door. Halston jumped away from the door.

"Let go f James unless you want to meet our little friend." Kendall threatened the bodygaurds.

"Run!!"Halston tried running through the door but Logan stopped her.

I felt pressure let off my arms and I was let go. I immediately hugged Danny.

"Danny I'm so sorry." I said. I closed my eyes.

"It's okay James. Everything is okay now that I have you." She said as he buried her face into my shoulder.

"I don't want to let go of you ever again." I said.

"Me either."

We let go if each other.