Why I Love You

James POV

After I got my stitches in my shoulder I decided to go out to lunch with Danny. My shoulder killed but I was starving. "James are you sure you don't wanna go home and rest?" She asked me for about the fifth time.

I sighed in pain as we sat down at our table. "I'm fine." I said to her.

"You sure?" I looked at her and I nodded.

"Hi I'm Mindy could I'll be serving you tonight. Could I start you off with a drink?" She smiled and got out her notebook.

"I'll take some water," I began looking at the menu.

"I'll take some sprite." I said. The waitress jotted that down and left.

I looked up at Danny. "Do you have any-" I cut myself off. "Never mind,"

"What is it James?" She asked me. She got a concerned look on her face. I was gonna see if she had any painkillers on her but I don't want her to worry about me.

"It doesn't matter." I lied.

"Of course it does. Tell me." She begged.

I sighed," I was gonna see if you had painkillers."

She sighed and grabbed her purse. "James I told you we need to go home and rest it. I don't mind going home and finishing this. Now lets go home I'll cook then we can cuddle." She winked at me.

I smirked and got up. "Okay,"

She grabbed my hand. "Lets go!" I followed her to the door.

"This is why I love you." I opened my eyes wide. She paused and turned to me.

"You love me?" She asked.

"Is that a problem?" I asked. My heart was already beating out of m chest.

"No... I love you too." She told me. I smiled and we continued to the car.

------------------

Sorry for the short Chapter. It was a quick update.

Hope you enjoyed!