Nightmare

The guys continued playing hockey as I left in a taxi.

When I arrived at the airport I saw trouble I didn't suspect.

"Told you I'd be back." It was Halston. She winked at me.

"Didn't I tell you to stay the hell out of my life?" I asked.

She laughed. " I knew this was what you wanted.'' She showed me the magazine that had Katie and I's kiss scene. "Now that Danny is gone you and me can have some fun." We ended up in a locked bathroom at the airport.

"Halston. No." I said as she ripped my shirt off.

"Ooh look at you.." She shoved her tongue into my mouth and kissed me. She began kissed my soft spot on my neck making me moan and shiver. I heard her giggling and she licked my neck giving me goosebumps. She grabbed me and rubbed through my jeans, making me stiff. "Mmmm fuck you Halston..." I whispered.

"Please do," I don't know what made me do it put I grabbed her ass and kissed her neck. Then u stopped myself.

"What's the matter?" I ran to the door and it wouldn't open.

"Open the door." I commanded.

"No." She smiled evilly.

"Fine." I took my phone from my pocket.

"No no no." She grabbed it from my hands and threw it in the toilet.

"Let me out you thirsty whore."

She ripped my jeans down along with my boxers. "Mm" she took me in her mouth.

"Sttttopppp." I moaned.

"No. You love this."