What a mistake from you james

Danny's POV

The next day I sat at the table waiting to see if I got the job I sat at the my table with my cellphone and waited.

"Hello?" I heard someone knock at the door.

I slowly got up and opened the door.

James.

"Oh hey James. What's up?" I asked letting him in.

"Did you get the job?" He asked anxiously. He sat next to me at he table.

"We'll they haven't called yet." I said.

"What time were they supposed to call?" He asked.

"At four," I said now playing with my nails.

"They could be late usually if they are this late they might call a few hours late." He said.

"Awh really?"

"Yeah, trust me it happen-"

Interrupting James my phone was ringing. "It's them!" I breathed in and out deeply

"Hello?"

"Yes this is her."

"Mhm, yep.."

"Oh okay. Thanks for calling."I hung up the phone.

"James I think you should go now."

James POV

"What? Why?" I asked.

Her eyes were filled with tears. "Danny.. I- I'm sorry."

"It's okay James. It's not your fault." My voice cracked and I just fell to the floor.

"Danny." I say on my knees with her and held her. "It's okay. Not everybody gets the job on their first time."

"James you don't understand. Gustavo isn't paying my rent like he is yours. I need to get into tv shows and things to earn my money to stay here."

I don't know why I did this but I had to do it. I couldn't stand seeing Danny like this. I crashed my lips onto her soft lips and surprisingly she kissed me back.