"I love you too, be careful." I responded and headed for the floor. 

I scanned the room to find Mr. Valentine and a few of his guest, who were sitting at the first table to the left of the stage. I stepped down off the stage and approached the table confidently.

"Mr. Valentine." I regarded him kindly. "I appreciate you allowing me to sit with you." 

He offered me a smile. "Of course, anything for Axl." he paused and looked to the stage, where the lights were dimming. The guys were just about to come on. 

"Can I get you something to drink? It's on the house." he offered.

"Sure. I'll have a vodka and cranberry on the rocks." I answered. I watched Mr. Valentine snap his fingers, and a waiter came running over to take the order. 

Suddenly, in the shadows on stage, I saw the figures start to appear. First was Izzy, then Axl, then Steven, then Slash and finally Duff.

"Do you know where you are?! You're in the jungle baby!" Axl screamed, and they busted into a song. What a funny thing to say.

"You know, those boys are going to be really famous one day." he said, after the waiter had left to get our drinks.

"One can only hope." I smirked, and a silence ensued. 

It was broken minutes later by Mr. Valentine himself.

"So what is it that you do?" he questioned. I watched as the waiter returned with our drinks.

I sipped my vodka and cranberry slowly. "I just moved here from Indiana. My mother just recently passed away. I'm currently unemployed, but I should be looking for a job soon." 

"I'd be happy to offer you a position here, as a part of our wait staff. We're always looking for pretty girls  like you to waitress, or tend the bar if you would rather." he commented, and I felt his eyes look me up and down.

I felt the need to curl up in a little ball. I didn't realize he would be so creepy, but I knew the perfect way out of this. 

"I'd have to talk to Axl about it. He's pretty picky about keeping an eye on me, but I appreciate the offer." I answered politely. 

It was true, Axl was picky about everything. I'm sure he'd be picky about the place I worked and the people I associate with, I just haven't seen that side of him in action in regards to me just yet. After all, he knows better then I would about the things that go on at this place. 

"You'd be in good hands here. I would keep an eye on you. Axl knows that. I'm sure there's no where else he'd rather you work." Mr. Valentine commented.

I wondered silently if Axl knew how big of a flirt Mr. Valentine was, despite his old age. 

"I'll have to talk to him. I know they have some stuff planned for touring coming up." I responded.

I listened to Slash's guitar scream over the rest of the band and sipped my drink slowly. Man could he play. In fact, the whole band was pretty damn good. They really jelled together, and in turn, they sounded very good.

"That was a song from our upcoming debut album 'Appetite for Destruction'. It'll be out in a few months- it's almost done, so look for it then." Axl told the audience, taking a swig from his beer bottle.

 They lit into another song, and I was captivated by the entrance. It was hard hitting and attention grabbing. Another great song. Before long, I was interrupted in my stupor.

"How long?" Mr. Valentine questioned, startling me.

"Excuse me?" I responded, because I genuinely didn't know what he was asking.