great friends

When they got to your door you left the doors down since you were scared."please dont be scared (y/n) we wont hurt you" said freddy. you were thinking on wether or not you should open the door but you opened it anyway since you wanted to know what they wanted."thanks" said bonnie. you guys just started to talk to each other and getting to know them. you would sometimes laugh from there jokes and then you and chica were just great friends like talking about girl stuff and other random things. you guys were then talking about REALLY random stuff like colors and the weather but not for long because it got boring.you guys then started playing truth or dare and it got weird. "truth or dare foxy" you asked then. "dare" he said. You had a smirk on your face when you thought about the dare you would give him."i dare you to go outside of the pizzeria and yell i love horsee!" the others started laughing while they followed foxy to see if he would actually do it."I LOVE HORSE!" everyone that was outside just looked at him as if he was crazy or something but just some one just said " hey me too but I most likely eat them!!!!! Its quite good!" the person next to them was just laughing their head off while you couldnt really stop laughing like the others when foxy came back in. but now it was foxy's turn. "freddy truth or dare?" "truth " foxy thought for a moment but he got it. "are you in love with goldie??" freddy had a face that looked like BRUH. "no" freddy said. "LIES!!!" chica then yelled ,freddy was now kinda pissed "chica im not gay" 'thats what you say" bonnie then said . You were there like trying not to laugh.

short time skip brought to you by freddy x goldie

You looked at the clock and it said 5:35. You kinda felt sad since you had fun with them. " what's wrong (y/n)? " said freddy "I have to leave soon." you then decided to check the camera then you saw a poster of goldie. Then you put it down to see him on the floor " hai goldielocks!" said bonnie " dont call me that bun" then you remembered something "Hey gold freddy loves you" you said trying not to laugh. Freddy looked like he was about to kill you. "Sure he does (y/n)" goldie said getting up. " but its trueee" said chica " we'll never know" said foxy. Then all of a sudden the bell rang signaling that its 6 already. Frowning you got up and got your stuff then you said your goodbyes to all of them then you left. You had a lot of thoughts on your mind while you walked since you lived near and for a picture to make. then you got the perfect inspiration so you ran home.

​Really really short time skip brought to by nothing In general

​When you got home you took a quick shower and started on your picture. It took you a while to finish it but it was worth it because it was hilarious ( it was the picture up on ze top and it might not be funny but oh well ) when you finished your masterpiece you went straight to bed with a dreamless sleep.

​im really sorry for not updating for a long time its just that I didn't have any time since I really wasn't feeling good and i have an ear infection. Oh lucky me. But I'll try to update soon so for now BAII MY PEEPS AND STAY FLAWLESS! And I hope its not short or something since im really tired now. And such inspiration for the horse part is that my sisters friends keep teasing her that shes a horse or eats horse..... I'm part of it too XD so the 2 people were my sister and me