some kind of update

This is gonna be the shortest chapter yet..... But ya i cant think straight at all so i don't have much ideas...

When you woke up your hair was a complete disaster but you just thought 'screw it' and went to the little kitchen to eat some breakfast and took a shower then got ready. You really felt like shit though. Was it because you were sick? Yep totally though we have noo idea how you got sick since this lazy excuse of a writer doesn't know at all.. Though anyways! When you got to the pizzeria and went inside to clock in or something until mike came up to you "  hi (y/n)" "supp" you said just going over to the stage saying hi to the others until you felt a kind of metal hand on your shoulder that made you literally jump 3 feet in the air until you looked back seeing kathline, Alexa,autumn, and Chloe so you slowly stepped back a bit.
"(Y/n) we're very sorry" said Chloe but you just gave them a suspicious face not believing a word they say at all. When you looked at your side mike just magically disappeared while you thought 'bruhhhh' but anyways you looked back at them and said "how could i trust you if you just go on midnight and try killing me again heh no thanks" while walking away starting your job.
~later~

Every dang kid was screaming and running around like their head got chopped off while you and every other waiter or waitress in this establishment were taking orders from people and running/walking all over from the kitchen to the table they were at while Freddy bonnie and chica were playing some random song for the kids. Then it was break time so you went in the employees only room and took a bottle of water. Somehow today it was fully and i mean FULLY packed while kids trying to steal some shi* from the ball pit while the parents, oh just babbling just babbling on and on about politics (or whatever idk) just no supervision at all on those little devils while i went and some others came in for their break also
~some time later~

Yes!finally! It was the end of your job but you just went backstage after cleaning the tables and saw the 5 animatronics until they changed to human until chica came running and hugged you tightly "HIII (Y/N)!!!!" You could have talked but then again, chica was crushing you so you couldn't breath though she got the signal and let go the others just said hi and stuff until a bit of new visitors came in after the toys and goldielocks came in... Just not much welcomed visitors for you...

Told you it sucks soooo much its soooo shortt!!!
Sorry!!!!