the early start of prank wars

well you guys just talked to get your mind off the rain stuff from outside and for you it was a bit better to the point where you werent scared anymore then all of a sudden someone screamed, and that person was foxy. then everyone looked over at him, you brought a flashlight with you so you shown the light to where he was. Apparently he saw a spider on his leg and screamed " kill it!!! " while using an object close to him hitting the gods mistake mutiple times ( :D) finally killing it then moved over to where mangle was. You let out a small giggle with a smile on your face. The time was somewhere around 2 or 3 in the morning, you sighed deciding to go to sleep so you said goodnight and went to sleep. Back to them they were just sitting until Dee saw a remote that would turn on the tv. Since shes never seen one she was soo confused on what it was supposed to do. She just randomly pressed a button which it turning the tv on, she was a bit suprised but she looked at the screen seeing it play george lopez ( i LOVE that show) she just watched it while the others noticed and looked over at the tv " what is that? " bonnie then said " i have no idea... Wait its called george lopez?" dee said then checked what the show was called. They laughed a little when a joke was said, toy bonnie tried to turn the tv off since everyone was already getting up to go sleep in your room. We could just say it was kind of hard since he didnt know how. He did later then left to your room in one of the small beds you put out. On your bed you were in the middle,bonnies on your right and mangle on your left while dee and goldielocks ​were lying in the bottom half of the bed. To say you were actually happy that you met them cuz sometimes when your along you get crazy bored but ita nice to have people around you so you wont be bored. You already fell asleep just dreaming while well you were snuggling next to bonnie which since he still didnt fall asleep blushed a little but smiled hugging you. All of the others were already asleep so it was compmete and utter silence.

Time skip since what was about to go down was nothing at all

The next morning you were the first to wake up so you decided to wake the others up. First with mangle. " hey mangle wake up.." you said lightly tapping her shoulder, her one eye opened and sat up straight, hair looking like a mess, you just giggled. " so hey can you help me wake up the rest?" you said while she nodded while going to wake up Dee and goldielocks. you looked to your right and started to try to wake up bonnie. " bonnie wake up" .... No response. " bonniee wake upp" still no response. " I have carrots" at that he instantly shot straight up ans said " where?!?" you laughed a little and said " i dont have any i was just trying to wake you up" he just pouted and got up waking up the others. But of course he couldnt go without taking freddy, freds, and goldielocks's hats and hiding them while snickering. By now the 3 on your bed were up so you started on the others. Now later you finally got them all up but the 3 bears were looking for their hats, you were silently laughing. bonnie told you that he put the hats in the oven while laughing. It was pretty funny just to say, freddy was the most ticked off since he like worshiped his hat its just more than love itself. Finally later on goldielocks was the one to find them. bonnie was just laughing his butt off while on the floor. The bears's faces were just like " what the actual fudge?!" ( bob :DDDDD obamas dead...) you just asked them if they wanted anything like pancakes. You know they were just a bit shy and stuff but agreed. So with a help with Dee and ​chica you got them done. Everyone sat down and started eating, and once you took a bite it ws soo delicious like you couldnt even explain and judging by the others faces they thought the same too. After eating and while eating you guys talked and joked and laughed then after they said thank you and all that.

" hey we should play a game!" mangle said ​and everyone else nodded, " what game?" you said " how about a prank war?" everyone said yeshh excited while bonnie said " yess! I love pranks!!"
oh boy......

Kay so up next its prank wars! :D ( yyes this took me like a couple days to finish.. Heheh im a retard)