that fateful day

Back in 1987 or so you were 5 and you begged your mom to go to Freddy fazbears pizzeria,mommy mommy! Are we there yet? Yes my dear (YN) were almost there. After a little while you and your mother were finally there, you were sprinting to the entrance while your mom tried to keep up. Your mother asked for a table and when you got there you sat there for a second. What do you want (YN)? PIZZAAA, your mom just laughed and asked for pizza. Your left to go listen to the band then when you were going to pirates cove a bear like Freddy but golden came up to you. "Hey there little girl I have a special something for you in the back". "Really??" Yes" he said " just follow me, you followed him but that was a big mistake. There was 5 other kids there but they were scared when they saw the gold bear take his mask off and had a knife. You kept screaming and screaming MOMMYYYY!!!!!!!! But finally the police came but 5 were dead and stuffed into suits but you did have a really big cut on your head but everything went black.

Time skip brought to you by skittles :3

The next time you got up you were in a hospital with your mother crying . "mommy?" your mom looked up with a relieved face with happiness " oh (YN) your alive!! Oh I'm so sorry for all of this i should have kept an eye on you, I'm so sorry!" "mommy its ok its not your fault its my fault mommy I shouldn't wander by myself, but I have a question, what happened to me?" you said. " that bad man cut your top head and was pretty big so you blacked out from all of the blood loss but luckily he's in prison now." "Good because he deserves this mommy" "I'm glad you think so my dear (YN)" your mom said while holding you in her arms.

​And There you have it chapter one. I'll try to update everyday or some time because I have school but ill try, I hope you all have a very good day and I hope you liked it since I havent done this before so BYE BYE!!!!! And I know this might be short but oh well.