crazy....

Finally an update!! (Again this was some time ago i made it on quotev..)

After you met the 4 you just went to freddy, bonnie, chica and foxy. "Sooo.... Im guessing their names are kathline, alexa, chloe and autumn?" They just shrugged. "How would we know if they aren't you know cooku? You said while twirling your finger on the side of your head. Again they just shrugged again. 'Wow such help' you thought while going to the entrance then seeing me come in. "Hey anne" "supp (y/n)" i said while going over to you "sooo..... I see there are new ones.." "Yep..." "Hmm coolio anyways see you later!" I said going over to the new 4. Hm, for some reason you thought something crazy was gonna happen but you just shrugged it off not thinking much about it. You just started getting the tables ready until it was time to open when a bunch of kids came in running while their parents tried keeping up, you just chuckled while getting a notepad and pen to start taking orders when somebody accidentally bumped into you. "Sorry" "its ok" you said "so um whats your name im Mike" "(y/n)" now that you saw mike more clearer, he had brown hair and eyes with just a blue shirt with pants. "So what'cha doing here?" "Oh im just applying for the night shift." He said which made your eyes widen while just saying "cool" and went to take an order. So now you just carried off on your way taking orders again and running around the place that made some people *cough cough me cough* quite amused. After some chaos it was your break time so you went to the employees only thing and took a bottle of water while going on your phone doing your stuff when you heard something that scared you soo much " BOOOO" you jumped so high while the scarer to which was me (heheh) laughed her but off on the floor while you just glared at me walking out with a small smile while i said "IT WAS SO WORTH IT THOUGH" you went back to your shift taking more orders and stopping kids from taking the plastic balls from the ball pit home when you bumped into someone or should i say some animatronic. "oh im sorry" say who you presumed was chloe while you just said "its fine" while going on your way just thinking 'hmm somethings weird about those new ones..' you looked over at the four and saw kathline doing whatever she does in cats cove while alexa did you dont even know what while chloe and autumn just walked around talking to overly excited kiddies.

~some time later brought to you by me being soo lazy about updating this earlier~ (dont judge me!!)
it was finally closing time and you walked over to your boss saying " could i lock up this night?" he just nodded with a smile while you scurried off to the animatronics. everyone was gone even the boss since he just left that door, "sooo supp guys" "hi (y/n)!!" said chica running over to you hugging you tightly but not to tight while the guys just said a simple hi until the toys came in "hi (y/n)!" said dee coming over too you with mangle "soo hows it going?" "hmm not much but im just not too sure about those new 4" you said while the others piled in until suprise suprise the new guys came in "hi!" said kathline coming in while the other 3 came in. everyone else just said hi or waved to them when alexa just looked around the place then locked on bonnie (also they were in human form.) Bonnie just scooted somewhere else not being comfortable with alexa
"soo what brought you guys here?" said goldielocks just teleporting in here "wait a minute where did you come from?" said fredrick while goldielocks just shrugs. "we just wanted to introduce ourselves...but then again you have one thats supposed to be in their costumess" said autumn looking over at you with black eyes "oh its a shame but you know the rules" said chloe walking over to you but bonnie and fredrick stood in front of you when bonnie whispered "run (y/n)" you just nodded turning and running off.you ran in the office seeing the tablet and sitting down picking it up while closing the doors. you turned the right light on seeing alexa there while saying "NOT THIS AGAINN" while turning it off turning to the left door and turning it on seeing bonnie,dee BB,foxy, and puppet so you opened the door quickly so when they were all in your closed it. "sooo um their possessed somehow soo um we dont know why.." said puppet "i knew there was something weird about them" you said looking at the right seeing no one was there you opened it you thought 'hmmm wasnt mike coming? i guess hes not' considering it was 3:00 it was too late anyways so now its you against kathline, alexa,chloe and autumn. oh god you wonder why did you have to stay? then on the right freddy,bonbon,chica,mangle,fredrick,and goldielocks came in closing the door afterwards since kathline was there already.this is some weird night now dont you think? right now its 5:45 and you have like 20% right now so you cant say your so screwed just a little screwed if KATHLINE DOESNT MOVE! "this is one crazy night huh?" you said while everyone else just nodded in agreement. "well atleast its almost already 6 am so.. your not totally dead" said BB while you nodded. Well it could have been worse if you left the doors open the whole time" said bonbon "well for starters i would be dead already and i would have already be in a animatronic suit already" you said looking at your right door seeing no one was there so you opened it up and looked at the tablet looking at all of the cameras except the kitchen since you already knew that it was broken for some reason until that sweet sweet sound of the bell rang at 6 making you smile while you hugged them all goodbye while they all said goodbye. When you were going out you glared at the new 4 and ran out the door then went in your car and drove to your apartment to sleep alot since you were dead tired!

ok done finally! i really felt like i was leaving the fandom and i was all like "NUU NEVERR" so ya im never gonna discontinue this i promise!
SORRYYY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE TO YOU IM SORRY ITS A PIECE OF CRAP IM SO SORRYYY