pranks

First everyone got in positions for the war then finally it commenced. First you went so you decided on pranking puppet so you got balloons with paint in them and hid, when he came by you jumped out and threw all of them at him while laughing then ran away with puppet looking like a colorful painting. Now in foxy's point of view he rigged a bucket on top of the doorway so if anyone goes through they get drenched in cold water and for fredrick, well he really wasnt that lucky. Foxy hid nearby and right when fredrick went through he got soaked in water, foxy jumped out and started laughing while fredrick said " oh come onn" foxy only said " hahah! I go' you lad!!" while running away. Well now bonnie and bonbon decided to team up and prank mangle and dee, their plan was that ( any prank you want idk) they thought their plan was perfect so the started it running over to dee and mangle and ( doing the prank you want idk) when done both bunnies ran off while mangle and dee yelled out " BUNNIESSSS". Goldielocks and freddy decided to team up to prank too, tho in this case they were going to prank you. Now you just decided to wash your hair in the sink or something ( dont question it) so they decided to change your shampoo or something to a hair color changer to (l/f/c) * least favorite color*. Once you put it in your hair both bears left stealthly while snickering. Then all of a sudden a scream was heard from everywhere then everyone saw a very pissed off (y/n) with (l/f/c) as hair. Both of the bears started laughing hysterically then you pointed at them saying " YOU!" "dont worry (y/n) its not permanent" freddy said but right when he said it both if them got hit by the leftover balloons you had with paint by BB and chica. You started laughing while the others laughed too, you had to admit that you had a fun day. Then you heard a ring in your pocket so you took your phone out and answered saying " hello" " ah (y/n) the pizzeria is being opened tomorrow so can you please bring them back tomorrow morning?" it was your boss. " yes" " ok thank you (y/n) and i'll see you tomorrow!" he said while hanging up. You frowned a little then BB said " hey (y/n) are you ok?" " ya im fine its just that the pizzeria opens tomorrow so you guys gotta go back" they frowned a little but you said " but hey how about we watch a movie?" their once sad faces turned into happy faces while you said " what movie do you guys wanna watch?" chica suggested that all of you guys could watch a scary movie to which everyone nodded so you just took ( any movie) and put it in while making popcorn. Everyone sat down so you sat down next to dee and freddy and everyone else somewhere close, then finally the movie started. You had to say that you werent really fond of scary movies but oh well, once the popcorn was ready you got it and turned of all the lights for the movie. A half hour later a scary part came up so you jumped a little and got close to freddy since you were scared so freddy just wrapped an arm around you to make you feel more safe ( idk really).

One hour later...

The ending was starting so you knew it was almost over so right when the ending came the most scariest shit on earth showed up making everyone jump then the end credits came. The time was around 10:45 so all of you decided to sleep, since you left the bed out the others went to sleep on the floor while the 4 were on the bed like yesterday while bonnie just snuggled up next to you then some time later you fell into deep sleep
* le time skip* when you woke up only bonnie, chica, fredrick, foxy and puppet were up. Bonnie was just playing with your hair while the others talked quietly, you checked your phone to see the time say 6:45 and it opens at 7:15 so you quickly woke everyone up the you got dressed and brushes your hair quickly and put your shoes on then and got your keys ushering the others outside then in your car that was suprisingly big enough so you quickly got to the door of the pizzeria and got the other 4 in as animatronics while the others stayed the same and went to god knows where. The time was 7:10 so you were just in time then the boss came up to you and said " (y/n) your here in time but since you got here early i want to show you the others!" you just nodded a little excited then you saw a place called cats cove! And saw a white cat with pink tips to her ears and to her tail " this is kathline the cat and the other 3 over there are autumn the wolf , alexa the cat, and chloe the fox" you saw a wolf 2 cats and a fox, the fox has silver fur on the tips of her ears and tail and she has a silver bow on the back of her neck with the words " have fun" on her bow. The cat was purple with silver tips on the ears and tail, a light blue bow and blue collar with a silver heart on it, and finally the wolf was black with blue tips on the end of her tail. The purple cat then said " hi! Im alexa.." the other cat said " im kathline! Nice to meet you" the wolf said " im autumn" the the fox said " and im chloe" you just waved at them saying hi. This will be good wont it?

There here it is the pranks and finally after a long time waiting... The oc's! Right now its 1:28 and it took me hours so ya... I just started writing this with no ideas at all but i guess i got some ideas but well anyways byeeee everyonee im just gonna go somewhere and hate my life even more because of school D: also i hope this is good or something because i didnt read at all but i have a feeling its suckish and if it is sorry..