"Everything's vague and blurry after that. I got really drunk," I laughed.

"I know,"

"What?"

"I was with you almost the entire night,"

"Really?" I asked, and then memories slowly started rushing back.

We danced. Harry was classy, unlike everyone around us. I smiled to myself as I began to remember the way he held me and swayed me. I blushed at the thought of his arms around my waist and mine up around his neck.

"Yes, we danced. Rather sweetly, might I add. But, then you got sick,"

"No!" I gasped while covering my mouth. That's right...I vomited in front of him.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry you had to see that!"

"You're fine, love. I wanted to help you through it," Harry blushed slightly.

"Thank you, Harry. I don't know what I would've done without you," I smiled.

"Well, your hair would be all smelly and vomit laced, for one. You probably wouldn't have gotten home safely either,"

"You took me home, that's right! Gosh, I owe you big time,"

"What do you remember about me taking you home?" He asked nervously. I found it odd that Harry seemed nervous for once, but I tried to remember what happened.

"I don't know. I know I was set down on the bed and tucked in, I think. Maybe I said something, but I was delirious so I'm not sure,"

"You don't remember me saying anything?"

I closed my eyes for a second and tried to remember everything. I was laid down on the bed and then...oh. Harry kissed me on the cheek. He said something, too. I blushed once I remembered what he said.

"Goodnight, my love," I said with my eyes still closed. I heard Harry cough which made me open my eyes. I saw Harry's cheeks had flushed red and he was avoiding eye contact with me.

"I thought your memory would be worse," he grunted.

"I guess not," I grinned. I finally had him all flustered and embarrassed for once.

"Well, is the banana helping?"

"Yeah," I giggled.

"Good!"

"Oh, Harry!" Some girl screeched out of nowhere, which caused me to flinch and hold my head.

"I didn't get to see you that much at that party," the girl pouted while touching his nose. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my banana.

"Yeah, I was with someone,"

"Oh?" The girl sounded offended.

"Yeah. I was with Violet," Harry smiled at me.

"Violet? Is that the slutty whore you were feeling up last night?" The girl spat at me.

"Excuse me?" Harry growled.

"I like it when you're mad," She giggled while trying to touch him again, but he only swatted her hand away.

"How dare you say that about Violet!"

"It's not like you're even going to get with her. I mean, look at her, baby," The girl smirked. I frowned and turned away from both of them.

"You know what, Julia? How about I tell Brad what you've been doing with every guy on campus. Or how about I let your little fling with Mr. Payne leak? What about how you are the most fake person in this whole room?!" Harry yelled at Julia. I covered my mouth with my hand to hide my smile.

Julia stood there with a shocked and scared expression. "You...you wouldn't..."

"Say something about Violet again and you'll be surprised," He growled. Is it bad that I was turned on about how he stood up for me?

Julia looked like she was going to cry as she skipped away from Harry's desk. He turned back to me and I couldn't hide my smile anymore. I got up and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, Harry," I whispered to him.

"My pleasure, Violet,"

•••

Christmas is over ): bring on 2016 bc 2015 is still trying to kill all of us...I love you all! -C