"Of course," he nodded. He began explaining to me how to use all the gadgets, I tried to pay attention but I couldn't. Why would Liam break up with Miley? They were perfect for each other and they had been dating for such a long time. There must've been some huge explanation to why he broke it off.

"Oh and I saved the best for last," Jeremy said leading me into a huge room with a cars which brought my attention back. He lead me to a big black car that looked exactly like the one that I described to him.

"Holy shit," I whispered.

"It's something isn't it," he said. He began explaining to me how to work it.

"Justin would've loved to drive it," I murmured.

"He did have a thing for cars didn't he."

"How much will it cost?" I asked.

"It's for free for you," Jeremy told me.

"I can't accept that for free," I protested.

"Sure you can," he said. Before I could protest again he added, "look Selena, I know you're doing a brave thing and trying to help the city and all but you really need to be safe, I would hate for something to happen to you."

"Of course I'll be safe especially with all this," I said gesturing to the car.

"I'll have my workers drop the car off in your driveway tonight. I don't think you'll wanna drive something like that in the day time it'll attract a lot of attention."

I smiled. "Thank you so much again. I really have to get going but I hope I'll see you around."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's P.O.V.

"Where is Selena?" Ashley asked. "Didn't she say she'd be here soon."

"She will and I don't see how she'd help with the situation," I snapped. I loved Selena to death, but I honestly didn't understand why the girls wanted her here to comfort Miley. I mean sure she might it's what a good friend would do but would it really make her feel better?

"Because Selena has had a relationship come to a horrible end and had her heart broken just like Miley's is now," Ashley said.

"Yes but Selena's relationship came to a horrible end because her boyfriend was shot not because her boyfriend was an asshole," I hissed.

A beautiful brunette, Selena opened the door to find us standing there. "Where's Miley?" she asked.

"There you are!" Ashley and I exclaimed at the same time.

"She's in there with Demi and Vanessa," I said pointing to Miley''s room. Our rooms here were huge they were more like apartment rooms but fancier.

Selena didn't say anything she just ran into the room. Ashley and I followed behind.

"Hey Miles," she said softly.

"Um I think we should give Selena and Miley a bit of privacy," I told Vanessa and Demi who were sitting on the bed next to Miley. They nodded and silently got up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miley's P.O.V.

As soon as Selena entered the room and the others left I felt a bit better. As much as I loved the other girls, Selena and I had a special bond. I felt like I could relate to her the most and usually called her for help first.

"Hey," I muttered softly as soon as the girls left.

"I heard what happened Miley. I'm so sorry. He's an idiot for doing that to you." Selena said.