20

Jenns Pov

We got to the surprise and it was the beach. He said theres more to it than that

We reached a pier, and i saw a photographer taking pictures of a family. They looked kind of familiar. Hm. Ive probably seen some of them around town. We got closer and close and i finally realized it was MY family! From parents to aunts & uncles to cousins.

"MOM!" I yelled running up to her. "AUNT KAREN, UNCLE JOEY!" I yelled hugging them. After i greeted the whole family, we got some family portraits done. The first few had cameron in them but he disappeared.

I brushed off the thought and talked with my family. Hell be back. "So what are you all doing here?" I asked a huge smile on my face.

"Sweetie" my mom said interlocking our hand. "Turn around" she said.

I turned around to see cameron with a big bouqet of white roses. I covered my mouth with my hands. He had a huge smile on his face.

I turned around and looked at my family. My mom nodded. I walked towards cameron.

"Here babygirl" he said handing them to me and kissing my head. He took them from me, and handed them to my mom.

He grabbed both my hands, and looked at the water, taking a deep breath.

He looked at me.

"We've been best friends since we were two. We were inseperable. We kinda got seperated when you had to move. For months, i sat in my room and did nothing. I didnt eat but maybe once a day, maybe even once a week. I was so out of it. I missed you so much. Things got better, and i realized youd be back. You always come back. And when i got the news you were moving back, i was so excited. I couldnt wait. I know this wasnt much, but i know the beach was always your favorite place to go and just think. I love everything about you. From head to toe. Absolutely everything. The way you snort when you laugh real hard, the way your toes curl when your cold. The way your eyes wrinkle when you laugh. The way you blush. The way you make me feel. There is absolutely nothing i would ever want to change about you." He said. He took a deep breath. By now i was crying.

"But one thing... your last name." He finished. He let go of my hands, and took a little velvet box out of his pocket. I covered my mouth, barely being able to breathe.

"Im so in love with you. Jennifer Marie Longes, will you marry me?" He asked opening the box, exposing the most beautiful ring ever. It must have cost him a fortune. I was so choked up.

I nodded my head. My family started clapping. As he slipped the ring on my finger, he stood up and my mom came up and kissed my cheek. I looked at her and she was bawling her eyes out. I hugged cameron. "Im so in love with you, too cam." I said in his ear. He kissed me and everyone starting 'awwing'.

Once everything settled down, i had an announcement to make.

"Since everyone is here, i might as well say it now."

I looked at cameron, and he looked excited.

"Maybe this will help." I said. Walking over to the photographer. I pulled her aside, and spoke with her.

"Congratulations" she said.

"Thank you so much!" I said admiring the ring.

"Uh, may i?" She asked gesturing to my hand.

"Oh yeah, of course." I said and held it out. She snapped a few pictures.

"Okay, anyways. So. Nobody here knows, not even my fiancé, but I am pregnant. I was wondering if you could take a picture of our little 'family' were gonna have." I said putting quotes on family.

"Oh yes! Congrats on that too!" She said excited.

"Thank you!" I said jogging back over to cam.

"ALRIGHT." I yelled.

"I have a big announement, a very important one." I said.

"But you guys have to guess. Even cam." I said pulling his arm.

I stood in front of him, my back to him. I pulled him closer by his arms and pulled him against me. I positioned his hands around my stomach like in those maternity pictures you see on pinterest.

I put my hands over his, and the photographer snaps a picture.

"Everyone stand in front of us" i said. Everyone did as told.

"Can anyone guess?" I asked.

"Are you pregnant?" One of my cousins asked.

I look at cameron and hes already looking down at me excited. I start smiling. I hear her take the picture.

"Are you." He asks loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yes." I say.

-

HEY FAM. SO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK. NO THERE WILL NOT BE A SEQUEL SO DO NOT ASK PLEASE.

SORRY FOR THE UNEXPECTED ENDING IT NEEDED TO BE HAPPY.

SORRY THE BEGINNING ABSOLUTELY SUCKS BUT IT WAS MY FIRST FANFIC AND I STARTED WRITING IT ALMOST A YEAR AGO. BUT.

I HAVE MORE STORIES COMING SOON, SO DW. HAHA LOVE YOU ALL!

THANKS FOR READING.

REMEMBER YOUR BEAUTIFUL AND YOU WILL GET THROUGH IT.

byee!